Insects

• Thread starter ChroniklyCrazy2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChroniklyCrazy2

ChroniklyCrazy2

Ok guys I just need some options on spray for flowering stage ....found a one lil spidermite least that's what it looked like....scoped my soil and leaves there isn't an infestation but would like to know what spray I should use since it's in flowering stage

Vagician

Vagician

That far in there isn't much you can do with sprays without having residual on your buds at harvest. What country are you in? Look for a beneficial insectary nearby and see if you can buy some predatory mites that are specific to spider mites. Do you know what kind of mite it was?

PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Yea get them natural predators on it ...
overdo the numbers
just to be safe

PeaceLuvNblunts

PeaceLuvNblunts

Like the look of the canna protection spray use from the start of growing and forms a protective layer on the leaves adds to health and is apparentlly all organic/safe and that.....

CANNA fan,,,,

jkill9109

jkill9109

Persimilis mites will control spider mites, but you should get them now so they have 3-4 weeks to knock the population down. Should work fairly fast, but give them time to be sure. There are other options but these are rather cheap compared to many other options.

ChroniklyCrazy2

ChroniklyCrazy2

Appreciate all the help guys.....right now I'm gunna leave it be cuz way it sounds using natural bugs is the only way and so if i see anymore I will definitely grab some bugs that can get rid of them but I only had that one bug and I went into my roots with a magnifying scope and didn't find any infestation or extra mites on the leaves....so fingers crossed if not you guys gave me some great options on getting rid of them

ChroniklyCrazy2

ChroniklyCrazy2

Top Bottom