insomnia, cbn, thc sensetivity

• Thread starter dari78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dari78

hi, ive just joined the site, as im hopeing someone could advise me on how i can benefit from cannabis, to treat severe insomnia, but i want to avoid any phycoactive effect, i just need feel a deep sleepy body relaxation effect, ,ive tried so many ways, , rso, vaping dry vape cbd, ect, the only time something worked was when someone had some old aged plant the thc had degraded, that worked and i felt deep relaxation and slept, thogh idealy i want to find a way to make a tincture or oil so i can take at bedtime , as i cant smoke regularly, any advice would be much appreciated,

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Welcome to the farm.

Are you taking anything else? I find melatonin helps.

Do you grow your own, or do you buy it?

Aged cannabis can be relaxing. I've also noticed that the dose can make a difference. Just few sips from my vaporizer helps me relax better than getting really high. Maybe the most important is the species and the strain. It also seems to depend on when it was harvested. A late harvest is more relaxing.

D

dari78

Welcome to the farm.

Are you taking anything else? I find melatonin helps.

Do you grow your own, or do you buy it?

Aged cannabis can be relaxing. I've also noticed that the dose can make a difference. Just few sips from my vaporizer helps me relax better than getting really high. Maybe the most important is the species and the strain. It also seems to depend on when it was harvested. A late harvest is more relaxing.
yes i use melatonin it degffinately help with quality of sleep, but not in helping to fall asleep, , when you dode what do you mean ? is that the quntity of material? i dont grow unfortunately, otherwise i could experiment with strains, which is the heaviest sleepiest strain youd suggest? i had heard purple urkle is a good one, so do you age the plant ? thats one of my main things to get an understanding off as to how long it takes for the ageing process, if left in the light and air, as i dont want to be waiting exeptionaly long time, idealy as soon as the thc has halfed and converted to cbn, it would be great if i could find a graph, on timescales of thc degredation,, im sure studies must have been done,, yes i will be asking around too if someone can get me some late harvest plant,, that would be a good start.

duneexplorer

duneexplorer

Hey there! Welcome to the site. It's great that you're exploring different options for managing insomnia. Have you considered trying CBD oil or tinctures with low THC levels? They can offer the relaxing effects you're looking for without the psychoactive high. Pregabalin is another option worth discussing with a healthcare professional (you can buy pregabalin uk here). Best of luck finding the right solution for you!

Top Bottom