Instagramorama!

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Been on there a minute..primo_tek. I know Exotic and DownWithDirt (sp?) are on there for sure. And SMF, Divine doesn't need an account for you to hashtag it #divine. @divine would require an account bc you're actually mentioning a user in a post. A hashtag isn't user specific, its just a way for people to search similar pics..like you were doing with strains.

Devine does need one. I just signed up 2 days ago and have some Devine pictures up. I need somewhere to tag all this Devine fire that's starting to look super dank logic. Get on it! :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
LOL I deleted my facebook last month in protest. Joining instagram would be anti productive to my cause. :wacky:

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
LOL I deleted my facebook last month in protest. Joining instagram would be anti productive to my cause. :wacky:
I hate fb. I thought IG was for little kids till I was told a few of my missing friends were on there. So much more going on in IG than the forums these days.

shawnskush

shawnskush

I still cant figure out instagram....do you have to access it through a phone?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I still cant figure out instagram....do you have to access it through a phone?
Yea, its a photo sharing app
Imagine Facebook, but instead of tards blabbering about dumb shit, its just pictures of cool shit.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
you can use it via computer but most have the app on phone and use it that way

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Yea, its a photo sharing app
Imagine Facebook, but instead of tards blabbering about dumb shit, its just pictures of cool shit.
oh it can have it share of dumb pic shit. but when you follow the right feeds it can be pretty cool. mine is bullies , growers and some suicide girl mixed with some cars lol

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Isn't this an easy way to track you and your business?
for sure. guess its all in what you share. there are a lot of seed vendors and legal companys in the industry from all med states. ive ran across a few that openly say they ship product to non med states. im not worried as im not in the game so to speak right now. its more for networking and just checking others out. I post mostly animal pics from past and present as well as a few plant shots and nug shots from girls past. never post myself or family but a lot do. Im not worried cause im a guppy in the ocean so to speak.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
for sure. guess its all in what you share. there are a lot of seed vendors and legal companys in the industry from all med states. ive ran across a few that openly say they ship product to non med states. im not worried as im not in the game so to speak right now. its more for networking and just checking others out. I post mostly animal pics from past and present as well as a few plant shots and nug shots from girls past. never post myself or family but a lot do. Im not worried cause im a guppy in the ocean so to speak.

Pictures past, just so you guys know, are included in your current plant count if LEO ever wants to crack down.

Also, even guppies can't be too careful. It may be a big ocean but all fish are vulnerable to a net or line.

Finally, nothing relating to the sale of cannabis or cannabis products is federally legal.

Top Bottom