Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

If I'm not fighting pests are all three packs necessary or beneficial or do I just stick with the two?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
If I'm not fighting pests are all three packs necessary or beneficial or do I just stick with the two?

if you are in soil then the nute and root pack. If you are in hydro, then just the root pack.

I like to use the foliar pack and root pack as a preventative.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Ok sounds good I'm in soil but preventive measures never hurt so I'm thinking all three. Thanks for the quick response cap...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Ok sounds good I'm in soil but preventive measures never hurt so I'm thinking all three. Thanks for the quick response cap...

sure thing. Let me know how it goes. :)

ftwendy

ftwendy

Hey Cap -- I just bought your root and nute packs and I'm excited to give them my best. Can you recommend a good way to use them with Canna Substra Flores in rockwool and soil (I use flores in veg and bloom)? I see lots of people using your tea with H&G salts, and was wondering how to do this with some canna.

Thanks for putting these bennies out there bro. I'm really excited to get 'em going! Cheers, ftw

BenniesBdogtesters
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
same instructions hold for soil and hydro. With hydro you just omit the nute pack. Best to apply the tea after you mix up your batch of nutes if you are putting it in to the res. If you are crown feeding straight, do it on your flush day. I do: feed, feed, feed, water, tea, feed, feed, feed, water, tea etc.. That's what I am doing at the moment but things are always changing regarding my personal style.

J

jbizness

Hey cap i was wondering if u could mix a light solution of nutes with the root pack on transplant to COCO?

J

jbizness

Awesome thx for being on ur job man i wish everybody was as helpful as u. Should i add nutes or rootpack first??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Awesome thx for being on ur job man i wish everybody was as helpful as u. Should i add nutes or rootpack first??

Sorry for the late response. add the nutes first. Mix well, let settle, and pour off the top.

Top Bottom