Interested in trading seed for seed

• Thread starter Taintedkush89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taintedkush89

Taintedkush89

I have some cherry bomb seeds non feminised and interested in autos doesn't matter strain. I don't wanna purchase autos online and don't know anybody around that have any or doing auto.Any help or advice is always appreciated. Pm me if interested stay frosty

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

There are seedbanks in the usa that sell autos. They ship really fast, why don't you want to buy online?

Taintedkush89

Taintedkush89

All honesty i don't trust corporations and they tax the hell out of you for a seed. Id prefer ah trade call me old fashion I've cross bread my own strain and again and again she a dirty mutt but what id give for some original seeds pure to the core those id pay for but finding an og that has them is another topic so I'd thought I'd throw it out there to see were it goes no harm no lose

Xianpreservation

Xianpreservation

I have a bunch of different autos I could possible trade

Genomeprotocol

Genomeprotocol

Anyone have a free seed laying around that would help a friend with first grow..? Don’t have seeds to trade but I could share it’s growing cycles with the community :)

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I've got some autos, PM if you like

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I’m willing to trade anyone if they have any seeds I got some f1 let me know looking for any autos or photos

Latest posts

Top Bottom