Intergalactic OGs???

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats the deal with these planetary Ogs? Mars Og, Pluto Og, Jupiter Og etc...
are they legit? whos the breeder?
any info would be appreciated.
thanks

L

livinglegend

ive tried the marshin, jupiter and ........ i forgot the other one.
anyways, they were really good. they were not labeled OG after the name though.
its been awhile, wouldn't mind a bag right now. and info aswell.......

true grit

true grit

So is every OG outcross in slightest getting renamed now? Weaksauce.

S

Swerve

yup. and not only that its it kinda reminds the grower of og it turns into an og hybrid..its kinda pathetic the ploys the clubs use to acquire new people..

F

fish23

The planetaries are o.k. but as Swerve said these are crap. Renamed O.G. and Bubba cuts of some type. The name game is a complete joke! IMO

L

LOCO__MOCO

Yeah I asked last time whats up with the names and they just said that they were og's renamed.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
That sucks... cats r mad corny messin the game up with all these made up names, They need to stop the gimmicks! Fake ass breeders tryna claim other peoples work.

L

livinglegend

i do know most places are charging top notch prices for them too.....

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i had to correct one of the places i vend to about a few flowers they were selling, one being afgani mango, wich is just mango (kc33 x afgani#1) they figured they could get 5 more a gram if they put the afgan in there, jack ass clubs im sick of thier ploy tactics too, unless u can id a plant by its looks these renaming fucktards are fuckin with peoples years of work and possibly messing with genetics, by lieing

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I can tell you that 99% of the clubs that I have gone to rename there OG'S and lie to there patients, I refuse to add names to OG'S at my Dispensary unless I give the real name with the OG and the name we call it, There is a few strains that I have never heard of come through and they ended up blowing away alot of the OG's . One being a strain called Masters Mistress straight up fire. Comes from Nor Cal, The worst is the 25 dollar gram of Jupitor OG that is some bunk OG I would not even call it in OG I would give that shit away for free...JACK

Camdawg

Camdawg

people tend to think because its a legit club the strains are legit but in all honesty there worse then a shit head corner dealer calling everything OG or trainwreck and shit. have you ever bought a joint from a club straight bullshit leaves. ive seen hash going for over $100 a gram in LA yet the same exact fuckin shit a block away for half the price. the planaritys are a marketing scheme on you're average OG.

R

Radio_Dread

yeah those buds are def NOT top shelf and to charge $30 a g $95 a cut is a slap in the face of every mj patient out there. what a bunch of crap, im sure the buzz is weak as hell too...

Top Bottom