International Grower

• Thread starter Dr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.X

Dr.X

Greetings fellow farmers!

I'm Dr.X, Chilean Mechanical Engineer.
I wanted to introduce myself because I've been reading this forum for a while and sometimes I wanted to help giving my opinion in some threads but I guess its better to start showing some of my grows to show my experience.

I started growing Cannabis for about 11 years now, at first I didn't smoke, I grew only because I fell in love with the plant hahaha At that time I grew some nice trees outdoor but now that I smoke (for about 5 years) I moved to indoors because I still live with my parents and they didn't want me to continue growing Cannabis... But indoors I managed to made a stealth indoor grow and my parents never knew about it.

This was my 2010 grow, 16 clones of bubblelicious (Nirvana) in a 1'x1,5' feet space. I had to live the plants alone for the last 3 weeks cause I went hiking to Torres del Paine (Chile) with
friends. The plants did very well on they own. (65grs dry)

light: 150w HPS and 27w@6500k CFL
Fertilizer: Canna Bioflores (organic)

International grower
180 5febrero
International grower 3

After this grow I went to Vancouver Canada for 9 month, and being in Britich Columbia I had to grew pot right? hhaha

So I started my first Hydro grow (DWC)
Strains: BC GOD BUD (bc bud depot), Black Pearl (High Grade Seeds) and Purple Killer Kush (from 2 Bag seeds from a medical bud that was incredible)

Light: Flowering: 200w@2700k CFL and 50w@6500K CFL
Vegging: 75-100w@6500k CFL
Fertilizer: GH (lucas formula)

International grower 4
International grower 5

Back in my Country I started helping a few friends to start growing their own medicine.

This is a Led grow of a lady friend: 120w led
Strain: White Widow and Bubblelicious from Nirvana

International grower 6
International grower 7

And finally, since I don't have where to grow now I started an improvized grow with my friend to hopefully produce enough medicine for a few month..

Light: 2x 150w HPS, 25w@6500 CFL and 27w Reptiglo 10.0 UVB light
Strain: 1 bubblelicious grow, 3 weeks vegging and currently 10 weeks into flower

I experimented with 13hrs lights on and 11hrs off. It is the same clone as the 2010 grow but instead of 12hrs of light I use 13hrs of light. Instead of taking 9 weeks to finish it is gonna take 11 weeks... 3 weeks longer flowering.
I did this experiment after reading DJ Short's publication on how to take the Sativa phenotype out from your plant.

My mistake was I didn't considered 3 more weeks and I start giving the plant only water at the 6th week of flowering... so I did like 5 weeks flushing hahaha At least I hope to have a tasty and smooth smoke.

International grower 8
International grower 9
International grower 10
International grower 11

Cheers fellow farmers
Good smokes
Buenos Humos!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hola amigo! Love the scrog and stealth grows. Welcome to the farm.

outwest

Dr.X

Dr.X

And here some tasty God Bud Honey oil I made and a dank pk bud
DSC00578
DSC00554

M

mastergreen

Looking good fellow farmer I look forward to More of your post

Dr.X

Dr.X

Thank you mastergreen!

Yesterday I visited my lady friend led grow and I must say, being this her first grow, its looking amazing..
Here are some pictures in week 8 of flowering :

DSC06380

Her bubblelicious (left) is gonna finish early than the whitewidow(right)
DSC06382
DSC06390

And here some pictures of my bubble, we are harvesting this saturday :P

DSC06330
DSC06362
DSC06345
DSC06333
DSC06342

Saludos!!

Top Bottom