Intro and temp/rh question

• Thread starter alienroots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alienroots

alienroots

Hello! I’m new to this forum and I’d like to ask a few questions. I’ve only started growing about 2 years ago. I have a 3’ by 3’ tent. I’m using spider farmer led sf2000 grow lights, ac infinity oscillating fans, I use coco and fox farms nutrients. I’ve had a few successful grows in the past but my issue now is since I moved my tent to garage the temp is a problem. I’ve been researching a ton and here is my question-

Should I increase the temp by adding a small HID light (MH for veg and HPS for flower) OR should I add a small heater?

Adding a heater upsets the RH so I’m thinking I would need to add a humidifier?

HID lamp is what I’m thinking but are they too risky?

I did buy a large heating matt used for seedlings from ac infinity but I haven’t received it yet.
Right now with lights on the temp is 57 and rh is 45%; overnight it drops even lower.

Anyone have suggestions please?
Thanks!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'd say your just going to have to heat the tent. and get the temperatures back up in the 70s or move your tent back indoors.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I retired my Mh/Hps bulbs... bring in a heater... if worried about humidity... can go old skool and add a pot of water on or in front of heater...or add a humidifier...

Top Bottom