Intro & Help Request

• Thread starter grapefruitmoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grapefruitmoon

Hi everyone, new here, long-time grower of other things, first time grower of cannabis (very excited!).

I'm based in NY, and am starting off easy (I hope) with four plants from seed (two autoflower Blueberry CBD, two feminized Berry White) which I bought from BeaverSeeds.

I'm growing 2 plants per pot in 8 gal pots, with Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil and 16PPF LED GE growlights on a 16 hour timer, plus daylight. Planning to thin and transplant to individual pots as they grow (i think?).

Three quick questions:
1. Trying to read the fertilizer/nutrient part of the forum and getting totally overwhelmed with all the options - anyone have a strong opinion on best things to feed/feeding schedule for foxfarm and indoor growing? Links are just as helpful.
2. Should I get a stronger bulb? Trying to figure out the exact needs if the plants are also getting 4-6hrs of direct sun a day.
3. Can I grow two plants per pot, or should I transplant?

Thanks all!

Intro  help request
Intro  help request 2
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hello and welcome. Defo separate those into different pots.

I don't use liquid nutes but amendments and top dressings for living soil.

I like 100w led per plant

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Hi and welcome to the farm

Agree you want to put the seedlings in different pots you’ll be surprised by the length of the roots they will get tangled up easy leading problems

Your light is very confusing
Am wondering if it’s only good for seedlings and not even really enough for them.

Ppdf I’ll admit is only a range however the range for seedlings is 100-200

I tried to goggle it however all that came up was a 40w mainly in the red/orange spectrum

How many watts is your light

In soil seedlings don’t need food till the 3rd week feeding them earlier will stunt them

Latest posts

Top Bottom