intro new user

• Thread starter growdodo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growdodo

Hello there,
Been scrolling THCFarmer pages for quite some time but never needed to post anything so never created an account until now.
Have been growing for some time, first in France where I grew up, then Brussels, then Montreal. I lived in NYC but didnt grow there. Now I'm based in South Bay, California, and lucky enough to have a backyard and sun almost all year round. I started breeding last year and testing things out with STS as well. This season will be focused on growing the F1 and feminized seeds harvested and find the keepers, to move forward with F2.
My favs are what I used to buy when going to Maastricht back in the early 2000s: NLX, SSH, Blueberry, Amnesia Haze, Bubblegum, Ak47, ... the good old 90's/2000's!
Since moving in the Bay I realized that the NLX I used to buy in Holland tastes just like the Chemdog D I'm growing now in the backyard. So happy to have found that very specific flavor. This one might very well be my all times favorite.

Thank you to the creators and organizers of this forum, been very useful during all these years and Im happy to finally join the cohort. Hopefully I will be able to bring in my two cents here and there. Catch you later!

G

growdodo

oh yeah, I forgot... I'm growing outdoor and greenhouse exclusively, no ferts, just fulvic acid here and there, a good soil to start with (learning bit by bit how to read the soil health with the microscope), and I make my own insecticidal soap when I need to repulse some extra aphids and spider mites.

Also, I said I didnt need to post anything until now... so what bring me here today?
Im making a memory card games with pictures of leaves and names of matching breeders/strains. I want to make sure I get things right so I wanted to check with the community for any input and edits I might need to do.

Below is the list of the strains I picked for the cards, and attached to this post a few pictures of the set. Feel free to comment and tell me where I'm wrong. Puffs

WhatsApp Image 2024 03 11 at 11844 PM 2
WhatsApp Image 2024 03 11 at 11844 PM
Last edited:
G

growdodo

Zookies
Breeder: Alien Labs
[Animal Cookies x Gorilla Glue 4]

Super Silver Haze
Breeder: Green House Seed
[Skunk 1 x (Northern Lights 5 x Haze)]

Spicoli
Breeder: Unknown
[Fire OG x Manic]

Peach Goliath CBD
[Unknown]

Panama Gold
Breeder: SnowHigh Seeds
[(Colombian x Pablos Gold) x Panama Red]

NLX
Breeder: Not sure..
[Northern Lights x White Widow]

NL
Breeder: Northern Lights Crew
[Afghani x ...]

Motorbreath15
Breeder: Sticky Icky OG
Lineage: [Chemdog D x SFV OG]

Marshmallow OG
Breeder: Compound Genetics
[(Chemdog D x Triangle Kush) x Jet Fuel Gelato]

Mango Lemon Haze
Breeder: most likely Mr. Nice
[(SoCal Lemon x Mango) x Original Haze]

MAC1
Breeder: Capulator
[Alien Cookies F2 x Miracle #15]

Grape Pie
Breeder: Cannarado
[Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper]

Grandiflora CBD
[Unknown]

Durban Poison
[In Bred Line]

Donny Burger 5
Breeder: Skunk House Genetics
[GMO x Han Solo Burger]

Chocolate Hashberry
Breeder: Purple Caper
[Blackberry Kush x Chocolate Kush]

Cherry Nova 6
Breeder: Spaceship Landing
[Lemon Cherry Gelato x Wedding Cake]

Chemdog D
Breeder: Not sure
[Chemdog 91 x Chemdog D]

Bluedream SC Cut
[DJ Short’s Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze]

Blueberry
Breeder: DJ Short
[(Highland Thai x Oregon Purple Thai) x Afghani]

If you know any of the missing info (in orange color), or if I'm wrong somewhere please feel free to let me know. I didn't mean to post this in my intro, maybe I should remove it and post it in a different thread? lmk!

Top Bottom