Intro thread dmv

• Thread starter Ggfmex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ggfmex

Ggfmex

Definitely one of the places I come to look when I need some answer etc. Two years of learning how to grow this flower amazes me every time. It’s crazy how literally it’s like i can’t stop continuing to stop learning and try new things it never ends. This seems like one of the forms to be and definitely need more help advancing me n my teams craft.

Some of the latest of my brands work out of the dmv. definitely don’t be shy if your a local n need help or shit even tell me how to make it better @Ggfmex is my ig and here’s some pics of apples n bananas by cookies Jealousy x apples n bananas- starfire and some red runtz by exotic genetics

Intro thread dmv
Intro thread dmv 2
Intro thread dmv 3
Intro thread dmv 4
Intro thread dmv 5
Intro thread dmv 6
Intro thread dmv 7
Intro thread dmv 8
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Definitely one of the places I come to look when I need some answer etc. Two years of learning how to grow this flower amazes me every time. It’s crazy how literally it’s like i can’t stop continuing to stop learning and try new things it never ends. This seems like one of the forms to be and definitely need more help advancing me n my teams craft.

Some of the latest of my brands work out of the dmv. definitely don’t be shy if your a local n need help or shit even tell me how to make it better @Ggfmex is my ig and here’s some pics of apples n bananas by cookies Jealousy x apples n bananas- starfire and some red runtz by exotic genetics
Didn’t find you on IG unless you have no posts on there?

Latest posts

Top Bottom