introducing MrG..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

would you try to bump down the grow time with a short indica or keep it sativa 14-16 weeks kinda scares buyers for the most part

huge
difficult to grow
super sativa high
origins say 75 Vietnam

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Does anybody know about a strain called dalat? It's a very rare old school sativa that takes 14 to 16 weeks to flower. I might use it for a Super sativa strain!
What does everybody think?

DO IT,DO IT,DO IT, DO IT!!! Im sure in your hands, it'll be DANK!!! Waiting on some shipmates to return from middle east myself! That sounds familiar actually. Dalat!!!

C

chronic kid

In centuries past, the spoils of travel and/or conquest included rare spices, exotic flora and even more exotic women.

Times haven't changed as much as we think, have they? LOL

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow I have not seen the Dalat appear in a while is it pure Dalat or a cross? Never had it but hope you will release it in some form but keep it Sativa we are losing to many.

MrG

MrG

The dalat is a pure land race sativa and I would try to keep it sativa just bring the flower time down some.

E

E.T.

Does anybody know about a strain called dalat? It's a very rare old school sativa that takes 14 to 16 weeks to flower. I might use it for a Super sativa strain!

Ndn may still have some dalat.
Pretty sure she'll push way past the 16wk flower time, if you get her to finish at all.
Cool idea though...
Billygoat had a variety called bangkok Betty that was outstanding....fwiw

MrG

MrG

I would really like to get some regular dalat seeds but im not to sure I could get any? I'm just looking for a pure sativa that doesn't have a super long flower?
Anybody know of any?

E

E.T.

Mom gooey...

Cambodian (70s landrace)
Mex gold (70s landrace)
Lumbo gold (70s landrace)
Thai (80s landrace)
Maui (72 wowie from the developer)

She's 30yrs old and still kicks ass!
This is a gal everyone needs to try.
A masterpiece imo
Done in 7-10wks. Huge harvest window

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I wanna smoke anything @E.T. has. I really NEED to smoke some to give me motivation to get thru all these sativa seeds i have.

MrG

MrG

I'm trying to figure out what would be the best match for it. @ E.T. what would you think would be a good match. I'm not a huge sativa head but Its good to have a dank sativa in the vault.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

That was from cannabis culture back in early 2000's. Shit had alot of hermie issues. Seems there was a pheno "Umbrella" that was shorter height and flowering. Never heard much more about it after that thread.

Top Bottom