Introducing myself...just started up my first farm.

• Thread starter BipolarHiRoller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BipolarHiRoller

Hi there everyone,

My name is BipolarHiRoller and I am very happy to join this community. I have recently started my first farm so I look forward to maybe getting some opinions and advice on how I am doing and what i need to do to improve. I will also be upgrading my equiptment soon so I will be doing as much reading on what upgrades are worth getting.

Right now i have a 76"x76"x76" tent in my bedroom. It has a carbon filter attached to a 6" inline vortex fan thats exhausting the hair through a duct that leads out my tent and to my window. Then I have my hood that has one side connected to a 6" inline fan pushing air through my hood and then a 4" vortex pulling the air out through the other side and out the tent and to my window with duct. I am using a 1000w HPS/MH light. Under that I have my 3x3 table with 8 pots and covered with panda plastic.

I am looking to get rid of this tent all together and replace the space with 2 new tents. 1 bigger tent, possibly a 5x5 or a 4x8 and a small veg tent that i can put a rack in and have a couple different levels. I basically don't want to think about buying equiptment after this unless its just to improve things that are already running smooth to run better/perfect. I want my set up to have the potential to grow as much good quality bud as I can. I am VERY interested in breeding as well but have no knowledge yet on that subject really and don't expect to dive into that for awhile. The most important thing that I have to accomplish with my setup is a perpetual grow.

Anyways these are my goals and dreams that I am here to share with you guys as I attempt to accomplish them.

I look forward to meeting many new people on my journey!

Latest posts

Top Bottom