Introducing myself

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

Been reading up for a while, about to start my first grow. Thanks for all the tips I have already read and Im sure a few more along the way

Here is what I will be running:

4x4 silver ed tent
1000w HPS, air cooled vented outdoors (magnetic)
6 inch inline fan with matching filter so the neighbors dont get to enjoy the scents of my labor.
The fan will suck from tent, to the filter, through the lights and out of the house. Will make a light trap for passive air flow into the tent.

6-10 clones (depending on finding good genetics at a fair price, hopefully one thats hard to kill) The one care facility in my area who had any babies was only willing to let me have the half dead ones for 15 and unwilling to part with healthy ones.

These will go into
5 gallon pots of coco (maybe 75/25?) perlite mix
drip irrigation of RO water and probably botanicare line nutes.
Milwaukee ph or Hanna 2, I know the Hanna is better but the savings will go to nutes and other goodies. First runs can be spendy.
Unsure on TDS yet.

I dont think I have time to start from seed, my part of SoCal gets hot pretty early so getting one harvest in before it does is kinda important. Maybe with the money saved from a grow I will be able to afford the A/C.

I know I could start smaller, but I will also be providing for 2 family members on fixed income and unable to buy all the meds they need.

Despite my rambles, I have many decisions to make. Back to the reading.

Cheers

fractaLz

fractaLz

Good luck on the grow, plenty of folks here to help. Welcome:)

Cort

Cort

Thanks a bunch to both for the welcome. I know that first post was a daunting read as I am really overwhelmed with info. Just have to keep reminding myself its not rocket surgery.

I will be starting a log, soon as I get the rest worked out in my head and I find some good genetics. Might have to take a road trip out to LA this weekend.

Top Bottom