Introduction no. 40012

• Thread starter The Joker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

Hi all,

I think it's a requirement of this site to formally introduce yourself. I didn't do it because I didn't want to waste bandwidth.

FWIW, I go by the handle the Joker although I had another at OG. I grow in a 4'x7' closet that is 6' high. I grow in waterfarms under a digital 600. I had 9 , but because I am keeping myself in prop 215 limits, I have 6 mature plants in the flower room.

My favorite smoke is pre 2000 Blueberry from DJ Short. I just finished a GDP and Pure Kush run. I don't care how great the smoke is , low yielders are depressing.

I have more seeds than I can grow and have been happy giving them away except for the ones I really want.
I am anti hype, having spent 150+ for hyped beans and gotten better results from home made crosses and Nirvana beans.

My favorite breeders are the old school ones who spent years stabilizing a single cross after growing out hundreds of plants.

I am always learning about growing and have found the best growers and the best breeders to be the kindest and the most generous.

I'm here to learn and to watch Heath Robisons kick ass grows as he is one of the best around. No pretension, no hype, just skill.

Peace.

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah that new link is impressive...all his grows are different, he's always trying new things. My favorite was his one pound AK47 in a waterfarm.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Joker :hi

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks everyone...I hope I can learn some things from the great growers here.

D

DJSHADOW

any friend of DJ SHORTS BLUEBERRY is a friend of mine...welcom to the farm.
DSJAHDOW

W

wpw

Good to see ya, Joker!

I like that cut o BB myself...just loaded the bong w/ some...

Peace...wpw

Latest posts

Top Bottom