Introduction to....Chemdawg23 and my production

• Thread starter Chemdawg23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chemdawg23

Chemdawg23

Hey all,
I hope everyone is doing well and your gardens are producing excellent quality and quantity! I am 52, a 100% disabled veteran who served 8½ years and did 3 deployments (1 to Iraq 14 months and 2 to Afghanistan 12 months & 15 months). I am now a single dad who was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and 2 spots on my left lung. I am raising 3 sons on my own and decided to use cannabis as a part of my treatment and medication....my boys need me to stick around and I kinda like not being dead, lol!
With that being said I am running a 4x8 main tent and a 5x5 for drying, seedlings and veg stage. The 4x8 has a Nanolux ledzx 630w and a Spider Farmer SE7000 730W for flowering and the 5x5 has a VS4000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Board 400W for veg. I only have 3 in flower now at 5 full weeks (2 Ocean Fruit by Square One Genetics 1 Critical from Royal Queen Seeds) veg/5x5 tent has 2 Ocean fruits, 2 Zookie Troops and 2 Sunset Sherbet. Here's some pics of the current grow....end of week 5.
Grow on...grow on!!!

Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 2
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 3
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 4
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 5
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 6
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 7
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 8
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 9
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 10
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 11
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 12
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 13
Introduction tochemdawg23 and my production 14
ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

welcome! Thank you for your service. Beautiful ladies you got there! 👍✌️ I plan on growing Chemdog for my next grow

Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey all,
I hope everyone is doing well and your gardens are producing excellent quality and quantity! I am 52, a 100% disabled veteran who served 8½ years and did 3 deployments (1 to Iraq 14 months and 2 to Afghanistan 12 months & 15 months). I am now a single dad who was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer and 2 spots on my left lung. I am raising 3 sons on my own and decided to use cannabis as a part of my treatment and medication....my boys need me to stick around and I kinda like not being dead, lol!
With that being said I am running a 4x8 main tent and a 5x5 for drying, seedlings and veg stage. The 4x8 has a Nanolux ledzx 630w and a Spider Farmer SE7000 730W for flowering and the 5x5 has a VS4000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Board 400W for veg. I only have 3 in flower now at 5 full weeks (2 Ocean Fruit by Square One Genetics 1 Critical from Royal Queen Seeds) veg/5x5 tent has 2 Ocean fruits, 2 Zookie Troops and 2 Sunset Sherbet. Here's some pics of the current grow....end of week 5.
Grow on...grow on!!!

Howdy Warrior, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

What branch and unit did ya serve with? US Army, here. 4th BCT, 10th Mtn. Div. 94th BSB, A CO, Distro Platoon - here! Iraq/Afghanistan.

So sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Definitely get yourself some good RSO. I know many friends who used it for their C and it helped tremendously especially if you're sick from treatments....

Also look into taking baking soda on a regular basis. It's a long story but I know several people who beat cancer with baking soda. 1tsp per day in a glass of water is all it takes.

Anyway, nice lookin' plants!

Keep up the hard work, warrior. Much love and welcome once again!

🤠

Top Bottom