Introduction

• Thread starter Death Star
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Death Star

I’m a struggling grower! Failed 3 times indoors, now working on an outside grow! I have my medical card. Playing by the rules as best I can.
Having an issue with after dark lights! We have small solar lights near my grow! Should I get rid of them?

TerriR

TerriR

I’m a struggling grower! Failed 3 times indoors, now working on an outside grow! I have my medical card. Playing by the rules as best I can.
Having an issue with after dark lights! We have small solar lights near my grow! Should I get rid of them?
Hey DS! I am planning to do just that today. My garden looks like it is ready to flower and I have solar lights all over that area. Thinking I will take them down for now...

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there, I used to have a yard light on the power pole in my front yard and it caused my Sativa plants to herm on me. I had the power company come and take it down.

E93931A6 1138 4A87 884E E81462D5C6FA
EE56950C 8035 4539 8D20 70FC90D1B809
Rooke

Rooke

Hey there, I used to have a yard light on the power pole in my front yard and it caused my Sativa plants to herm on me. I had the power company come and take it down.
A lot of wasted nutes and time it went to seed on me it was a:cry:

Rooke

Rooke

Please don’t make the same mistakes I did I thought the light was far enough away 60-70 meters way to close

T

Thehoveman

Ya get rid of em. Will mess with the light cycles. Cause a flower to make a male pod. (Hermie).
The plant produces it from light stress making it go Into survival mode and self produce seed. One pod can mess a big garden up. Wouldn't use the seed from it either with those genetics now etched into the dna.
Green light won't effect the plants at night. Photosynthesis doesn't get effected. I use a green light with my greenhouse after dark when fixing issues after work.
So ya I'd rid of those solar lights if it was me.

Top Bottom