Introduction

• Thread starter Bchbudman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bchbudman

Bchbudman

Hello all old 70s stoners, my real name is Robert, I am a stoner from the late 60s/70s. Served in the Air Force during the "cold war days", retired in 2012 due to Cancer, now pushing 7yrs in remission. Live in Florida, use to fish the local in-shore tournaments for Redfish, Speckled Trout and Flounder, but that all ended when I got sick. Now I am starting to grow my own Cannabis Meds, since stopping ALL the Opioid Meds 2yrs ago. Married with 2grown kids 34yr old daughter and 24yr old son, and a 5yr old granddaughter.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello all old 70s stoners, my real name is Robert, I am a stoner from the late 60s/70s. Served in the Air Force during the "cold war days", retired in 2012 due to Cancer, now pushing 7yrs in remission. Live in Florida, use to fish the local in-shore tournaments for Redfish, Speckled Trout and Flounder, but that all ended when I got sick. Now I am starting to grow my own Cannabis Meds, since stopping ALL the Opioid Meds 2yrs ago. Married with 2grown kids 34yr old daughter and 24yr old son, and a 5yr old granddaughter.
Those opioids are a bitch... Good for you sir! Welcome to the farm.

Bchbudman

Bchbudman

Thanks Mate, but please don't say sir, I worked for a living. LOL here,s pics of my lady.
20191115 133614
20191115 133559
20191115 133638

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Louisiana here old stoner also, from 60's/70's. Love to chase after the same fish plus a lot of fresh water fish, Bass, perch, crappie. welcome to the Farm and have fun. Lots of good people here.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Louisiana here old stoner also, from 60's/70's. Love to chase after the same fish plus a lot of fresh water fish, Bass, perch, crappie. welcome to the Farm and have fun. Lots of good people here.
Started smoking at a Led Zeppelin concert in 68, I hate fishing (cuz I can't catch anything) I fish down Isle #2 comes in a can or deep fried with batter. Welcome, all sorts of folks here some fish some don't but we all enjoy to grow and use our harvest as required. 🙂

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Started smoking at a Led Zeppelin concert in 68, I hate fishing (cuz I can't catch anything) I fish down Isle #2 comes in a can or deep fried with batter. Welcome, all sorts of folks here some fish some don't but we all enjoy to grow and use our harvest as required. 🙂
Hahaha that's why they call it fishing. Saw Zeppelin in New Orleans several times, smokin Mexican and a little hash when we could find some.

Top Bottom