introduction

• Thread starter sweetbee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetbee

Aloha to all at the farm . . . While looking for "fields of dreams" I buzzed upon the farm and was soooooooooooo happy to find a site with .so much beauty and prosperity , , , and the variety ! Goodness, I can't help but believe with all the help here at the farm ,a full pantry is surely in order! :party0042:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome SweetBee

Lots of info and great genetics to grow in your backyard

mal

S

sweetbee

Aloha, and thank-you for your welcome . . .
Whats' Sweetbee growin ? Well Sweetbee has be around the colony for a verrrrrrry
longtime. My wings are worn, my antennas a little bent , but ol' school is where I started. Tropical, exotic, and unique . . . With maybe say, " Sugar Magnolia" humming
in the background, I'm here to LEARN, SHARE, and on a great day "Ride that train " while immersed in Blue Dreams of Northern lights and Purple Haze. Right now, Sweetbee is anxious to create a lifelong dream . . . a medicinal garden of the Best,
Nebu helped start this out years back ,.. Although our "flights ' crossed briefly I've
held that association dear, and would love to reconnect, we he and other Farmer who support Organic, chemical free, none genetically modified, open pollinated seed !
Forgive me for Going Off, but Sweetbee NEEDS to help the colony survive !
All garden " bee lovers " and Blossom lovers wanted !

Sweetbee Vs Monsanto ! ....Just a small job before
Sweetbee buzzzzz off.........

K

Kingkong

HI sweetbee, welcome to the farm..Thanks for your help so far..

Top Bottom