introduction...

• Thread starter KEG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KEG

KEG

Hello! I'm completely new. You will not find any previous posts from me on any forums. I'm a long time ICMag lurker but after what went down (we all know what I'm talking about), I made the jump to here after seeing other familiar handles on here as well. For some background, I've been working my green thumb on cannabis for about 8 years but grew up working a greenhouse for my grandparents landscaping company. I've been involved in a few local underground breeding projects but currently have nothing going. I'm in the process of looking for a house in a different state while selling the one I'm currently in so my gear is packed up due to showings but I'm sure I'll be able to flex my skill in the next in the next year or two. In the meantime, I'm just gonna kick back, settle into the community and make some new friends!

- K.E.G

Drifting13

Drifting13

Pull up a chair and sit a while, KEG. Welcome to the Farm.

Reactions: KEG
neverbreak

neverbreak

welcome bro, the farm is a good place to be!

neverbreak

KEG

KEG

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I expected nothing less! :happy:

- K.E.G

KEG

KEG

Actually, quick question. Are there any aeroponic specific threads or are they strewn about the forum? I'd love to see what other techniques were being used, here on the farm.

- K.E.G

pdxfire

pdxfire

Welcome KEG. Not sure on the aeroponic thread issue. I recall reading one i think it was on this forum going back and forth as to what actually constitutes aeroponics - they may be found in the hydroponics forum:).

KEG

KEG

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. The farm already feels nice and cozy! I can already tell this is a great community.

Top Bottom