• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rhyno

Rhyno

Hello All,
A little background…
My educated profession is: Electrical Engineering BSEE
My industry experience:
So I cut my teeth in NorCal, growing ID for the past 12+ years in the Bay, with 5+ years of OD in Butte County mentored by a couple of true OG growers from the East Bay with over 30+ years combined experience.
Currently I operate:
  1. 2500 sqft. Medical grow in OR. 3 x 15kW Bloom rooms.
  2. 21,000 sqft. Recreational grow in WA. I502, Tier 3 Producer/Process. 10 x 42kW Bloom rooms, 5L Eden Labs CO2 Extractor.
I am joining THCFarmer to increase my knowledge base. Wisdom: Knowledge is power. Though I have compiled quite a bit over the past years, I can always learn more… Thank you.

~Rhyno

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

ntmu goodsir! Can never have enough engineers on board!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Sounds like we could learn a little from u. And yes the great Pacific Northwest no place like home !! Welcome M

Rhyno

Rhyno

Thank you all for the great welcome. Back when I first started I was fortunate enough to find a few folk with great knowledge of this plant who shared with me what they knew. Now years later, hopefully I can repay the favor and share what I know, while also learning from you all as well. For instance we just purchased the Eden Labs 5L CO2 machine so I will be definitely asking questions or researching the winterization/crystallization process, ideas on sub-critical vs. super critical, etc. What I can share is extensive knowledge in grow room design/scaling up, environmentally control impact on plants, plant deficiencies/stress factor impacts, ID/OD feed automation ideas, etc.

"the greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add an useful plant to it's culture..." ~Thomas Jefferson
~Rhyno

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice with your skill set you will fit right on in with caring and sharing. Welcome...

drewski85

drewski85

welcome.looks like your killing it bro.another fine addition to the farm

Rhyno

Rhyno

Thanks Twisted, Drewski85. This plant has been apart of my life for as long as I could remember. I am here to learn, and I am here to share so we all may elevate to a higher level of growing...

bigjay420

bigjay420

Welcome friend. I expect big things. Cheers from the South!

Top Bottom