Introduction

• Thread starter KineRevival
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KineRevival

KineRevival

Hello all. Im a self proclaimed mycologist, and big time gardener. I have grown a wide variety of plantlife and am especially interested in landrace and heirloom plants. For preservation and the future. Which brings me to cannabis (obviously). An incredably diverse plant and one of great importance ethnogenetically. I grow mostly hemp, but i also indulge in landrace cannabis, CBD breeding and occasionally THC giants. Kinebud is my thing. Im a big trader and am always looking to add to my gene pool. Love to share. Love and light.

KineRevival

KineRevival

Right on! Welcome to the farm :)
You ever get any of Mike & Jasmin's gear at MandalaSeeds? Good landrace strains.

Looks like they are closed for a while. Good to know tho. It takes me a while to get through the stuff i want to grow. Several rounds indoor one out. I think i have what i need until fall. Then ill be searching again.

iKharon

iKharon

Looks like they are closed for a while. Good to know tho. It takes me a while to get through the stuff i want to grow. Several rounds indoor one out. I think i have what i need until fall. Then ill be searching again.
Their gear is up for about a month outta the year it seems.. it goes quick, but for breeding.. awesome genetics to play with :)

KineRevival

KineRevival

Every mushroom is edible once. I wish there were a landrace and hemp section to the forum. I would love to connect with some of those enthusiasts. :)

Top Bottom