Introductions Are Not Easy For Me I'm Shy.

• Thread starter FreeRadical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

Welcome to the farm everybody I've talked with here seems to be pretty damn cool my name is Robert I'm in organic grower from Oregon nice to meet you

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Nice to meet you too Robert. so far people have been very cool. I'm all kinds of loving all the warm greetings. The information here is outstanding. I'm learning a ton. Your an organic grower huh? Do you use organic liquid nutrients or are you into slow release?

Robert72181

Robert72181

Nice to meet you too Robert. so far people have been very cool. I'm all kinds of loving all the warm greetings. The information here is outstanding. I'm learning a ton. Your an organic grower huh? Do you use organic liquid nutrients or are you into slow release?
This time a little bit of both of our use my soil ones it started out as subcools super soil I reviewed all the soil again for one more time now I am feeding every other watering with nectar of the gods

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Yeah strawberry cough is one of my favorites. Anyone here know if strawberry fields is still around? This place is awesome and I'm really being made to feel like I belong here by all the welcomes. Thanks for being patient with me as I learn how to post.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

This time a little bit of both of our use my soil ones it started out as subcools super soil I reviewed all the soil again for one more time now I am feeding every other watering with nectar of the gods
Nice I love subcools supersoil. I think it's super cool of him to share the knowledge like he does. Hopefully some day I can give back to the community too.

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Okay now I am working on my hydroponics build. I essentially am trying to copy another hydro set up that already exists and just make it myself hopefully saving a little money in the process. So I am working with 8" 4' pvc tunes there are six of them. when my kit is done I plan to use sure to grow in the baskets and have a 100+ gallon reservior and that all important water pump lol don't have one of those yet. this will take me awhile but I will answer any questions anyone has and would love some advice from all you experts and diy people.

Screenshot 2016 07 10 17 25 23
FreeRadical

FreeRadical

Uh oh is that a hint? did you notice the mite damage on my phone leaves?

Top Bottom