Introductions-High Disabled THC FARMER here

• Thread starter amsmts1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amsmts1

Found out that the quitting smoking of this herb in my early to mid 20's was for the right reasons. Smoking it now in my mid-forties to live isn't as fun. Pain kinda dampens the experience a bit. After six years of opiates, surgeries (2), and still in acute/chronic pain, I can honestly say that a part of a cancer therapy, and THC has brought me to be in a place free of chemicals, opiate free from an equivalent of 3.5 grains of morphine a day. SO BRING ON THE STRONGER/HIGHER THC levels of today's headlines. I would like to see anyone tell me to stop smoking, eating, or vaping this plant. Still recovering but diet, acupuncture, and the Gerson Therapy are affording me to live and exist. being able to set aside the pain a bit to function, but at the same time being able to function without hurting myself further. However, the limitations of the laws really prevents proper coverage. I need an indica for pain and a sativa for motivation to move. With a 30-60 tolerance rotation I would need 6 different mothers to rotate strains to not reach a burnout and go buy different to cover. Since this isn't a perfect science plant limits prevent the ability to cover. Oppression! High ALL SUPPORT LEGALIZATION WITH VOTES AND LOBBYING. RON PAUL 2012. Dr. Max Gerson Cured Cancer in 1928! AND The FDA, DEA, CDC, FED, ATF, UN, UTC and the whole system is killing our nation, liberty and freedom. VOTE FOR CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM AND LIBERTY BY THOSE WHO HAVE PROVEN THEY ARE FOR IT!! RON PAUL 2012!

A

amsmts1

Oh, running Chernobyl, White Widow, Orange something , Big-Bud Himalayan Gold, Resonator and Hash Plant. Adding Tai Tanic soon. Any Recommendations?

P

plant-lover68

Good luck with your treatment. Welcome to the forum. Ron Paul has my vote, because President Obama has betrayed the medical community. If you don't believe this, go to MPP and read "Betrayed"

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Any of jj Topdawg seeds or Ograskals gear hell basically any of the breeders gear here at the farm karma genetics ,canavrnture, mota, there all top notch I would go with kush and Chem crosses there potent smoke !

Latest posts

Top Bottom