introuducing myself

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

hi, i'm Drpressure600, i'm in Dublin in Ireland, & am a frequent visiter to Amsterdam etc, on my last trip i was introduced to this site & already love it, well thats if i can get my head around it ha ha, i'm looking forward to the next few months on it & gaining everyones secrets when i'm stuck . . thanks . .

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey mate welcome to the farm

so who in dam told you about us...sensi? dna? homegrown?

F

FastForward

Welcome to the farm :)

(p.s. Logic - I found my way here via DNA and the postcards on the counter)

D

drpressure600

dampkring or fantseeds

I got it from a postcard in fantaseeds or the dampkring growshop, i'm impressed so far, all i have to do now is to learn how to send in some decent photos of the cronic & ak 47 etc ha ha, i am indeed happy so far with this site & looking forward to checking in . .

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I got it from a postcard in fantaseeds or the dampkring growshop, i'm impressed so far, all i have to do now is to learn how to send in some decent photos of the cronic & ak 47 etc ha ha, i am indeed happy so far with this site & looking forward to checking in . .

i made a video that shows you how to upload images if your unsure

D

drpressure600

no prob logic

I'm on the case, don't worry, lil'question, is it safe to be sending things like that, i got lots of good photos, & sometimes lots of questions, let me know my friend, i'm a bit worried as to how this works, thanks for your time & explaining ok . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom