Inuits PPM-a-palooza :)

• Thread starter Inuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inuit

Hey all,

Finally got a good hold on the fert formulation software I've been working with..

I would love to put it through its paces, but I need some help.

I want to calculate ppms at various nute strength for different brands, so we can see what we're actually feeding the plants.

Here's where you come in. I don't have time to track down all the labels for all the ferts in question. So, if you want to know what you're feeding your plants, and also how to make the fertz yourself, then simply give me the name/brand, as well as all NPKCaMgFe, etc ALL percentages on the label, as well as the amount to dilute into a gallon or liter according to your used/manufacturers uses, and I will provide you with ppm's of your feed solution, allowing you greater knowledge and control, and allowing me to compare different ferts without combing the internet for the next few days.

Thanks and be safe

I

I

Inuit

OK,

I've used PBP for a while, so I started with that.

15 ml PBP Bloom + 5 ml cal-mag is the following ppm's

N - 125
P - 79
K - 199
Mg - 36
Ca - 117
S - 47
Fe - 1.321

Macro's are still unknown.

TDS = 966
CF = 13.8

Be safe

I

PS, all I need to do your analysis is NPKetc percents, as follows. IE 1 tsp per gallon "Joe Blows Bloom" 4-3-5 NPK, Ca = 1.2%, Mg = 0.5%, Fe = 1%, and if you feel like typing it all out or taking a picture, the "derived from" portion of the label will allow for more exactness, but not 100% necessary since we can still get the info we need without it.

I

I

Inuit

Forgot to mention the solo PBP and Cal mag PPMS.

Element--PBP Bloom (15ml/g)--Cal-mag (5 ml/g)
N_________99__________________26
P_________79___________ 0
K__________199________________0
Mg________20__________________ 16
Ca__________83___________________34
S___________26_________________ 21
Fe_________0 ____________________1.321

Be safe

I

Inuit

Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post
FloraNova Bloom, 4ml.per gal. @veg also 4ml. Per gal. Of Cal-Mag
FloraNova Bloom, 6ml. Per gal @flowering also 6ml. Per. Gal of Cal-Mag

Hey Rupmelstiltskin, thanks for playing .

Element-----FN @ 4ml/g-----CM @ 4 ml/g----FN @ 6ml/g---------CM @ 6 ml/g
N--------------42---------------21-------------63-------------------32
P--------------85------------------------------127-------------------------
K--------------101-----------------------------151------------------------
Mg------------21---------------13--------------32-------------------19
Ca-------------55---------------27-------------82-------------------41
S--------------28---------------17-------------42-------------------25
Fe-------------1.057------------1.057---------1.585-----------------1.585

You'll have to add them up yourself

A

I

Inuit

Update..

...from another site where I cross posted the same info. Its a bit more active so I will c/p the pertinent posts.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats the point exactly glasssman, make your own and tweak to fit your desires instead of supporting the pockets of others.

If you really want to learn the chemistry/math behind it, check out Howard Resh's Book, Hydroponic food production, it will explain everything in great detail.

The graphs I made myself using excel, with data generated by nutron.

Also, remember its not just about the ppm levels of the nutes, its also about the nutes ratio's in relation to each other. Take a look in the second graph and see how Lucas and PBP Bloom/cm/13-14 have the same overall spiked pattern, while the canna coco is much more streamline in its nutrient profile, and thus will have considerable different ratios of elements to each other.

I just got up so I will work on your numbers a little later today glassman. Do you have something you'd like to compare it too (particular brand?)

Be safe

Lucas vs bloom cm 11314
Lucas vs bloom cm 11314 vs coco
I

Inuit

Hey Malachi, thanks for the link. I've used something similar on washington states website.

Thanks for another source.

I

Top Bottom