Ionic Grow And Bloom - Lack Of Micros?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

Anyone run into a problem running these with deficiency issues? Heath seemed to just fine and didn't mention running a micro mix so any other users have issues they can report or any feedback on positive results?

My source water is about 80 PPM and mostly calcium. I would appreciate if you included the source water you used as well.

sixstring

sixstring

i use it with r/o water(4 ppm) and i pretty much quit using calmag on my plants unless i see a problem with something.so i might bust out the calmag once a month for some random og but trying and using jacks classics kinda opened my eyes to the over use of calcium to grow weed.jacks dont have it and my plants did fine so i went back to ionic and dropped the micros and my plants did fine. but im not even sure there aint some micros in the ionic,they dont list anything but the NPK on the bottles lol.

tweedy

tweedy

Thank you for the feedback. Anyone else have any experience? Especially in context to growing trees in a recirculating system?

S

Seed Buyer

Ionic makes great products and the formula has everything the plants needs...BUT remember 1 part nutes where always thought of as taboo because many metals would lock out when mixed together henceforth the market domination by 2 and 3 part nutes. However, Hydrodynamics (maker of Ionic) and GH (maker of Nova 1 part) figured out how to make these one parts and I have never had problems with them. I have used both for years with a preference for the Nova 1 part because of its concentration levels. So in theory the Ca should fall out of the solution in a 1 part but these companies figured it out.

tweedy

tweedy

@Texas Kid and @Jalisco Kid

Either of you ever run it? I thought I remember TK running it in buckets and JK was a big heath fan yeah?

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah I seen heath run it at .6ec and krush it.i prolly read every post heath made lol, its why I tried it in the first place . he really didnt use the boost much if I recall, just grow and bloom.i use boost alot, in hydro I added the nitrozyme and fossilfuel , dwc buckets.decent runs that way.i been through alot of nute lines since and always go back to these ionic jugs.

P

Pimples

Ionic grow and bloom. Has everything in it for plants to thrive. Its a little diluted. At 4 tspns a gallon should give u 650 -700 ppm on a 500 tds scale. Some strains in coco coir might need a little bump in calcium or magnesium with it. Most of mine don't. Use a good humic and a silica and your off and running

Top Bottom