Ionic Nutes

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

does anyone have experience with running Ionic nutes in the UC?? I have been running Dutch Master my last few grows and have had good results with them until my last grow, it was still a good grow but my yield wasnt up to par... It seems like they keep switching up their formula and i am pissed about it.. The guys at my hydro store gifted me a nice set of ionic nutes so i am thinking about giving it a shot... I would love to try CS nutes but my plants are big they need to be flipped soon and i cant order CS and have them here in time... Soo with that being said whats your guys opinions/experiences with Ionic?? keep in mind i used DM in veg would it matter if i switched to Ionic for flowering?? Thanks in advance i love this thread and was pissed when my grow journal got deleted when they updated the server.. i will start another one when these ladies start to flower..

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

no ones tried ionic in the UC.??? i did see some posts about it in the UC a while back but i dont remember if they were good or bad and i cant seem to find them anymore..

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i have used ionic nutes my first run in the UC with good results . however i am in my second run with cc nutes with better results .

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Yep, Ionic kicks ass in a UC. And it's cheaper than most alternatives. Dan from CC used to recommend them before he started his own line, and he claims to have tested all major nutes in his systems. Word is, he even considered rebottling Ionic for his line. I've seen great results combining Ionic with Advanced additives.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

thanks fellas... have either of you tried their bloom with their boost for flowering or just ionic base and then advanced nutes additives... im gonna flip my ladies tonight and swap out my veg DM for ionic flower.. im going to try the ionic boost as well..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I really liked what I got from Ionic. I found best results when starting the first week of bloom I run half veg and half bloom nutes, in my top off I run all bloom.. Wishin you the best...

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

Had great success with ionic and boost. had better results with ionic and advanced additives. really been trying to replicate it ever since.

Peace,

ham

Green-Dream

Green-Dream

I have been using Ionic nutes with excellent results. Crazy thing Im about half way through flower and my ppms are at about 1000. And they look great. Not one horrible leaf. I've had great luck running it in high ppms.Staight tapwater no RO. Its well worth it in my opinion. These things are monsters!!!!! Good luck man!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

sweet... thanks for the replies fellas... i just flipped to 12/12 lastnight and added ionic bloom... I was a little surprised of the color of it, its like neon yellow lol.. im going to run ionic bloom+boost and a little DM Zone i like to keep it simple... i will be adding pics to this forum showing results of this setup/nutrient use within the next couple days..

Top Bottom