Ionized Water Harm Bens?

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

Damn I feel like I'm about to do an aa meeting lol.
Hi my name is terps and I have been spider mite free for over 4 months and the little buggers have found my veg room again!
Lucky for me I just got the full line of og bio last week:) so the question is if I apply the foliar/root tea(currently brewing) would I harm my bens if I apply mega wash a few days later? They are still real low in numbers still only a handful per plant and I plan on promptly severing them them a proper capilator eviction notice.
Anyways that was just a thought to pass through the noggin and I couldn't find that question already existing.

straincreation

straincreation

Im not familiar with mega wash, but mighty wash i am. I havent had mights in few years but im pretty sure thatbstuff will take out some beneficials if not all, on leaf surface. Imo i would do a MW then a rinse then hit um with the bennies. Should serve those bastards right.

Happy farmin;)
p.s. clean clean clean and when your done cleaning clean some more.

The Terps

The Terps

I can't wait to try out caps stuff hopefully it knocks them clean off the map I'll respond back in a week with this if I remember with a progress report.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
People have gotten mixed resutls using the foliar pack for spider mites. If you use it make sure you spray lights off and kill fans/AC for a couple hours. You want RH to be as high as possible. Also I highly recommend therm x 70 (http://www.groworganic.com/therm-x70-yucca-extract-1-pint.html) as a surfactant for everythgin you spray.

If you use mighty wash/mega wash you may apply the bennies the next day. If you apply the bennies, wait 4 days before applying another miticide.

The Terps

The Terps

Well I don't have therm 70 but I used coco wet cause it's what I have around good to now about the low success rate I'll just treat them with some azamax and some other organic washes and get rid of them the old fashion way and apply your bens again next week but this morning I soaked them in tea cause I hadn't read this yet. But I would have done it even if I had read this cause it was already in the brewer.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well I don't have therm 70 but I used coco wet cause it's what I have around good to now about the low success rate I'll just treat them with some azamax and some other organic washes and get rid of them the old fashion way and apply your bens again next week but this morning I soaked them in tea cause I hadn't read this yet. But I would have done it even if I had read this cause it was already in the brewer.

The tea will NEVER hurt the plants.

Top Bottom