iphone 4 tricomb pics

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

Here are some shots I took with my iphone & a 60 times scope that attaches to the camera so you can check your Tricombs on the screen of the iphone. Very cool for 15.00 bucks. These pics are of my querkle at 5 weeks flowering. Pic 1 is a view through the scope. Pic 2 is same area magnafied.

Tricom 072
Tricom 073
R

robz

Here it is

For 15.00 it's really cool. Better then ones I've bought for more. It can be used wihout the Iphone too.

Iphone 4 microscope 1
I

Iheartthc

Where can I buy?

Where can I get one of these at? What's it called, so I can search it? Thanks

B

blackburngrower

i got the same scope of ebay for about £3 delivered

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
NICE FIND, thankyou!

Confu...

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Yes that's sweet....

I think you can bet you'll be using that more and more .........:) soon too.
( wish I could email ya, too new here I guess):)

R

robz

I think you can bet you'll be using that more and more .........:) soon too.
( wish I could email ya, too new here I guess):)

Sorry I got booted over on the bay. Guess you have to be careful about expressing opinions. The site I miss, but the mods I can do without. Peace Gooey :)

G

grenbone

If there was a 'like' option, I would go ahead and like this.

S

strophish

I read that pictures taken with iphones and possibly other smart phones could be tracked via an information stamp embedded in the file that includes GPS location. I don't know about the validity of this, but I thought if there is even a remote possibility that this is true, you and others should know. Stay safe.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
I read that pictures taken with iphones and possibly other smart phones could be tracked via an information stamp embedded in the file that includes GPS location. I don't know about the validity of this, but I thought if there is even a remote possibility that this is true, you and others should know. Stay safe.

. . . before we go down this road again . . . all "metadata" is stripped from photos when images are uploaded at the farm.

as for emailing images taken with your phone, or camera, you'll have to set up your phone or camera to not record metadata (or not pass it on).

Papa

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>thanks for sharing robz<<pretty sick:)

gtd

S

snkrhd23

jus grabbed one of these off amazon for 20 can wait to play with it. i hope its quality but for 20 bucks who cares. thanks for that info tho papa

Top Bottom