IR-124: How many posers are there in MT?

• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Wow! WTF! I can't believe the lack of involvement with the ballot initiative.
If every person who has a card in MT would sign the petition and have one or two supporters sign it this thing would be in the bag.
I know you guys care. I hope anyone who may read this has signed it.

Dig deep! There is a call for donations for support from all corners of the state and beyond. Funds are needed to support the legal team READ (http://www.mtcia.org/) that will be going against the state in the MT Supreme Ct. As well as financial support for the referendum effort.

C'mon folk lets get this shit done!

C

catchafish

I have to agree! What is going on here? I have been telling people that we are getting ready to lose this battle and it seems that no cares. Way to go MT. in my opinion, the citizens are asleep at the wheel and the government continues to take more and more from us. other countries are fighting for what they want to the point they are in the street protesting and trying to stand up against the overpaid politicians. (obama just got a nice expensive 7 figure tour bus to campaign for reelection, but we cant even get a bill passed that overwhelming supported)

just my two cents

N

NHarmsway

+who cares what we want the local and state gov. Are doing whatever they want so if we want to have our laws we need to be the one making them so let's take back our gov....fight on........

Budzillah

Budzillah

They did what they were gonna do! I was a caregiver there and experienced the same shit. Lazy ass stoners waiting for their goverment check every month. Met some of the shadiest ppl while I was there. Montana Advance Caregivers and Montannabis were at the top of the shit list. The answer to big goverment is 1776.

Latest posts

Top Bottom