Iranian Autos

• Thread starter dramabeatz20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dramabeatz20

Hey Everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed and had a safe stoney holiday!!!! :)
I'm pretty new to the farm and farming itself but am in pretty big this yr.
I currently have 33 IAFs purchased from the doc in the ground already.
Seeds were planted directly into the soil into pre-dug 12'' deep holes.
The first batch of 15 went in on April the 6th
Then I planted another 3 on the 10th and the
final 15 on April the 11th.

We have been flirting with the lows around here lately, but jus now in the past cpl days (its the 26th) have the started to pop up some have there first sets of leaves but like i said we have been flirting with temps... thats why i think its takin so long for them to pop up??? Idk No worries tho because another order is soon to be placed... Lovin this strain and tryin to start another good thread on it.

Pics will come soon but all i have right now is my camera phone and the pics are tiny so i need to invest in a digital camera!!!

D

dramabeatz20

You have inspired me to do this strain northone!!! Im stoked for your input and yes I look forward to the early harvest!!!

D

dramabeatz20

Here are a cpl of the ones that have recently popped still young in life tho... But im getting more and more anxious everyday... its been overcast here like you wouldnt believe :( Hope for days of Sun to start after April quits showering... The bitch... lmao

The green fencing is to try and keep any pests away (deer- I am in the Mw after all)

Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

PICT0105
PICT0106
C

Cartoon Head

Good stuff mate,gonna keep an eye on this one.I`m currently awaiting the arrival of 3x pandora auto,this will be my first auto grow.Success with yours mate.

D

dramabeatz20

Northone you took the words right out of my mouth... this is my first season of growing and im learning as we go... your comment is very true tho... I started with 33 and now we are down to about 16 or 17 kinda sucks but im already looking forward to my next order of them...

Next batch I plan to start inside germinating the seeds first and vegging to about 12 inches or so then putting them outside and I think they will be far better off... Hopefully not all the seeds cracked in the ground and after the next heavy rain (maybe today?) we will get some good sunshine and the rest will come thru...

I can say this for sure the early months of the outdoor season are scary for your seedlings next cpl runs will go completely different!!! Pics coming at the end of the week... STay cool

D

dramabeatz20

Awww... Didnt think of doing that northone good call... So your saying germ em, plant into like a solo cup, then cover with a transparent dome, and place outside??? They would rather veg outdoors then under some t5s or a flouro bulb???

Thanks for all your input dude!!!

M

MTM

I tested these for Doc last year and I cloned the shit out them all summer long and harvested my first buds in june due to them being vegged inside during the winter.I m not in love with the smoke but some of my buddies loved it...

D

dramabeatz20

Did your clones produce as much as the ones that started from seed did MTM?

D

dramabeatz20

Hey yall, back for a lil update, pics tom becuz its raining today :) I have been checking tho and almost made the executive decision to pick up heavy duty cages but i went the more cost efficient route... Why??? Ive been seeing a few signs of critters. So I jumped on the farm yesterday to see what was a good method to keep these nay sayers away from my patch lol My Critter problem being mostly deer at the moment I decided to design my own scent drippers instead of picking them out from and outdoors store... Just simple 20 oz pop bottles covered with camoflauge duct tape and will be hung upside down with a small hole poked in the lip so it will drip... I tested one of the bottles earlier and it was dripping water at about a drop every 30secs so Im gonna try that out and see how fast they drain... Im gonna be filling them up with my own urine at the mean time I may pick up coyote urine as well... read that also works good...

PICT0109
D

dramabeatz20

Just ordered another 30 beans from the doc cant wait to get the order and the next batch out...

D

dramabeatz20

Hey yall... Been tryin to do some research on what nutes to use but i still dont understand much bcuz im new to growing... Can anyone plz comment and let me know what these Iranian Autos love... Mine are still young but i wanna start givin them something to bulk up off of... thanks... pce

D

dramabeatz20

Id like to tell you thank you but ur post is almost a foreign language to me to be honest...

"Mj nutes" can u elaborate...

Whats the best fert you have found out to use over time??? I have the ability to order whatever...

Also when did u start to hit them with ferts??? Keep in mind mine went into jus mother natures farm soil no mix or anything...

What other things help these Iranian Autos Excel?

Thanks for the advice on the ppm meter and ph meter... I shall pick them up

And of course I realize that... thats why im not trying to over worry about the project but I am kinda putting some money into beans so your advice helps me a lot...

As for an update, I hope my beans come in friday so I can germ and start them under some t5s for a cpl of weeks on monday... Im putting together a seedling box for them this weekend... I will try and have a picture up with the progress... I think we are only gonna do 30 out of the 35 I have and let the 2nd set of 15 go an extra veg week... Thanks for any of your replies!!!

D

dramabeatz20

So am i jus lookin to keep the ph of my water around what levels??? Its kind of frustrating not knowing any of this any having to ask when I love mary jane so much wish I would have actually LISTENED when it mattered... But I guess I will jus have to learn like you say northone... Im definately learning patience thats for sure... But about the compost... You mean I can jus pick up some compost to put on top of my soil and jus straight water in and they will love it????? God I hope so I was thinking of Bat Guano I seen Scrapiron said he hit his girl with a bit of that and it loved it...

Its been a little dry here lately but not too bad got a light shower this am and supposed to keep up over the weekend so that will be nice... Our plot is wonderful with son I believe and the next ones going in are going to be in even better spots :)

Eh and unfortunately this is my first go round at my own grow and ive only sat beside a few as they happened so yes Im a NEWBIE :/ BUT my passion is there so im not concerned... Best of luck to yall.. Thanks again northone

M

MTM

Did your clones produce as much as the ones that started from seed did MTM?

I had to veg them a little longer but my yields off the clones were good for me,I got 3 onces off some of the plants but I average about 2 ounces on most of my Iranain auto plants.Off that ten pack I probably harvested about 45 plants in mainly 3 harvest during last summer.I had rippers get about 20 off of me october 17th or I would have had a whole lot more..Rippers got 175 females last october with most of them being SSH,larry,iranain autos....peace

D

dramabeatz20

Yea we usually hand water with the water I collect from my dehumidifier at home... Picked up some compost manure today from Lowe's...

MTM what are rippers??? lol

Other than that its raining nicely here and Im gonna try and get some pics tonight of the babes... Peace

D

dramabeatz20

Hey yall... Went yesterday to see how growth was doing and get some pictures... We got 1 and 3/4" of rain over the weekend and then it dropped down to 37 degrees f last night it was crazy... Sun is shining today so Im hoping for some explosion in growth this week... The pics are of jus a cpl of the girls in jus one of our spots... Im pretty sure we needa go back tonight and spray for bugs... cant believe there getting attacked so early but it will get done...

Didnt get my souvenirs from the doc over the weekend, but worked on constructing a box to start 30 of those in... only about halfway done... Also ordered a 5 pack from the Attitude of some Black Jack Autos... Gonna tie those babes up in pots in the tops of trees hopefully they love it... jus a side project for some smoke for me and my partner to split... 9 weeks from germination tho is AWESOME... I needa post some pics for yall to see my designs...

Other than that my scent drippers have been keeping them awful deer away :) Hopefully we have a few more of our first batch pop up after this heavy rain and bright sunshine... only keepin my fingers crossed... I also am running two sensi star and a batch of some ak47 within the bush lol Cheers to yall... Wake up bake up :)

D

dramabeatz20

Sorry northone Im having troubles coming up for what these "stinging nettles"??? Do you mean the itch weed?

M

MTM

Yea we usually hand water with the water I collect from my dehumidifier at home... Picked up some compost manure today from Lowe's...

MTM what are rippers??? lol

Other than that its raining nicely here and Im gonna try and get some pics tonight of the babes... Peace

Rippers are mostly young kids that are too lazy to grow so they spend all fall looking for other peoples grows.I had a ripper that was 54 get my shit this year.This guy is a so called ginseng hunter thats allways looking to steal something or trespass where he dont belong...Ive got something for the lowlifes this year.Word on the street was the whole truck bed was full of trash bags of some great weed of mine,it was all top shelf meds!!!The ginseng hunter hit me for over 175 females last fall and Im going to say well over 25 lb of trimmed smoke.I really enjoyed messing around with Docs Iranain autos,no doubt probably one of strongest autos on the market today...
peace
MTM

W

wdcf

NORTHONE
Or anyone who can answer please help me!
I searched around on the web, as there was zero info on my usual board ICMAG and you appear to be one of the more knowledgeable growers when it comes to Doc greens Iranian Indica(formerly ISS), anyways I wanted to breed it with another one of my strains to reduce flowering time, because on docs website it says some plants will be done in 45 days......
I will be growing indoors and was wondering if you could comment on the validity of it finishing in 45 days indoors?

Thanks
~WDCF

Latest posts

Top Bottom