Iranian Autos

• Thread starter dramabeatz20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dramabeatz20

Ah yes them are Itch weed plants out here in the midwest and man are they nasty... my buddy made a mistake of wearing shorts one day lmao

We went to another location where some girls are at... the 1st batch we put out... and man there really startin to GO...

Picked up some 10-15-10 today from Schultz called Plant Food Plus... Super cheap stuff :) but doesnt matter any ingredients look lovely...

Supposed to rain for the next 7 days???? Idk I think things will be interesting lol

D

dramabeatz20

Hey yall, So im having problems with my surrounding vegetation most of the weeds have shot up over my head and im 6'4''. CRAZY So we were discussing transplanting so they would get some more light in a new area. But then I recalled how sensitive these plants are to light changes some of yall have said on here. So I guess Im jus asking your opinions on maybe moving them out of there because there in heavy cover? Im in favor of just leaving them idk how much a transplant would help them right now... Im gonna go take some pics this afternoon maybe and put em up for yall... thanks

afi

afi

I would suggest knocking down the weed if at all possible. Those plants do there thing fast and moving will slow them down for a minute at the least. If you do have to move them remember to dig out around the plant at least 12 inches around to the least damage. Peace, Afi

Top Bottom