iranian x g13

• Thread starter joekush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joekush

I was not sure what fourm to put this in so here I go. I have some ixg13 and I was wondering if they are start to finish in 90 days like the Iranian. or if I should just throw them indoor and then my next question would be will they flower under 18/6

thanks
joe

B

banknchips

Will try this one more time. I've tried to start a thread but I never seen it sow up. Anyways northone I have seen you have been following most of the IAF threads. It seems to be getting a very good rep lately and I'm think of running the Iranian G13 and the Iranian Chemdog for my 2011 outdoor grow. I have never ran docs gear but i don't mind paying alittle more for good genicts, if the plants perform as stated. I was woundering if you could answer a few questions for me about the docs place and these strains? First is Docs shipping pretty stealthy?, I know they have a short veg period so would you recommend topping or fimming these?, I've tried lsting outdoors and unless I'm there every week it does'nt seem to work to good, although I learn more on this subject every year. Also do you know how many actual hours of light are needed for them to flower? I've been following everyone elses threads and they seem to be flowering around early to mid july and in my part of the world I still have 15-16 hours of light then. How do the respond to nutrients? I picked up some Heavy Harvest by advanced nutrients and I have to say i'm kinda impressed plus I don't have to be there every week to fertilize. These nutes are strong though I think the spring is 25-7-9. Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom