Irie genetic seeds

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

I bought a pack of seeds from irie to try to find a male.

Firefly.

All of them died before getting to their 3rd true set. Stems snapped. They were weak and watery.

Talked with him before but now he won't respond to my ig or email.

Just kind of bummed. Kind of expected I guess. Anyone else have luck with his seeds?

Dr.Ew

Dr.Ew

I have his sunkiss and I messed them up a bit early. Since they have come on very strong and look good. When I was unsure if they would survive or not, I hit up Rasta Jeff and he gave me some advice as well as offering some back up seeds if I couldn't rescue them. His reputation is very good, so I would imagine he will look out for you when he catches up. You can also hit up the seed bank you purchased them from.

bunkerking

bunkerking

It's all good, not mad at him. Just a bummer is all. Wish firefly would have survived. Never had problems with autos or bag seeds streching so bad.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Ok - I emailed the seed bank, just letting him know what happened.

I understand if they dont want to send out a replacement pack. I didnt spend that much.

A single freebie seed would be cool though, give it one more try. But im not expecting anything at all.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I have his sunkiss and I messed them up a bit early. Since they have come on very strong and look good. When I was unsure if they would survive or not, I hit up Rasta Jeff and he gave me some advice as well as offering some back up seeds if I couldn't rescue them. His reputation is very good, so I would imagine he will look out for you when he catches up. You can also hit up the seed bank you purchased them from.

Nothing back yet from the seed bank. Bummer. I really wanted to find a male to make seeds for sick ppl that cant afford them. Still don't feel comfortable enough giving out seeds made with CS.

Oh well, Cant say i didn't try... I really did.

Top Bottom