Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

I have a tarp down, over an unfinished cement floor. I don't over water, so the floor doesn't flood or get overly wet. I do not pull the plants out, I'm on my knees reaching to all the parts of the room hand watering, plant by plant. So no trays, they sit directly on the floor. I don't like to have my plant roots sitting in the tray with water- I just want the overflow to flow out and be done with it.

I rubbed 3-4 plants with both hands, and I didn't find any orange at all. The citrus/grapefruit smell has morphed into something different, more complex and spicy I guess- it's a familiar smell but I can't wrap my nose around it to identify it. I think I remember reading the orange/tangerine/citrus is strongest at the end of flowering, brought on (probably) by the drying period and cure.

To be honest, at this point- I'm much more concerned about the next crop already since there's not much left to do with this one except wait until they're done and chop everything down. I never worry about the good or the bad, as I've grown too many crops now to let the highs or lows bother me. And since I'm not smoking at all except to test/try the finish product, my excitement level is rather ho-hum.

So, my only real questions are about the yield factor and quality- will the lights produce enough for my needs and is the finished product better than it would have been under HPS?

You're only growing for others? Or do you prefer the edibles I've read so much about? Lol

sshz

sshz

After 40+ years of smoking, I've had to stop as it irritates my allergies and asthma. I will take a few puffs when each crop is finished so I can talk about the strain intelligently, but actually, I feel like shit when I smoke. I do a gummie most every night though, and they do a great job of giving me a long buzz so I can sleep well. Like most of us, I love to smoke pot and try different strains- but not when I feel like crap for 3 days after.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

After 40+ years of smoking, I've had to stop as it irritates my allergies and asthma. I will take a few puffs when each crop is finished so I can talk about the strain intelligently, but actually, I feel like shit when I smoke. I do a gummie most every night though, and they do a great job of giving me a long buzz so I can sleep well. Like most of us, I love to smoke pot and try different strains- but not when I feel like crap for 3 days after.
I'm the same but a lightweight... smoked a joint last night around the fire... 1 hr later in bed and forgot to log out lol... I'll stick to your gummies, take em every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom