Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

I’ve had a few plants going in my room, just because I like having something to watch grow. I got two males and this one is confirmed female. Threw her outside a couple weeks ago and just found some hairs this morning. I’ll take her to the greenhouse tomorrow and let her veg again. This is the “Deputy” Bruce banner#3 x stardawg.
252EC02B D299 47C6 A56C 5EBD5BFE4A1E

Irietime

Irietime

Ok so I got some plants in my room. Isn’t pretty by any stretch, key word stretch. I did not pay much attention to the plants while in the greenhouse and they really stretched a lot. Node spacing is terrible. Some of them got to 3 1/2- 4 feet and my scrog net is 2 feet. I bent those bitches under and got them in, lost a couple branches, but their in. Not pretty, Hopefully they recover well. Pretty sure most of them are female, but time will tell. Still have four plants in the greenhouse, if there are females they will be cloned.
Still not gonna have a full run this round, but it’s in the works for the next. I got two more 300’s, running 3x300w and 2x600w led and added the center scrog so finally the vision for my room is complete, for now, lol. Have yet to try out my water pump, but I’ll give a report on that when I water next. Peace y’all
85A1BC6F D84A 4640 B4E0 3CEE70FC3A7A

incogneato

incogneato

Ok so I got some plants in my room. Isn’t pretty by any stretch, key word stretch. I did not pay much attention to the plants while in the greenhouse and they really stretched a lot. Node spacing is terrible. Some of them got to 3 1/2- 4 feet and my scrog net is 2 feet. I bent those bitches under and got them in, lost a couple branches, but their in. Not pretty, Hopefully they recover well. Pretty sure most of them are female, but time will tell. Still have four plants in the greenhouse, if there are females they will be cloned.
Still not gonna have a full run this round, but it’s in the works for the next. I got two more 300’s, running 3x300w and 2x600w led and added the center scrog so finally the vision for my room is complete, for now, lol. Have yet to try out my water pump, but I’ll give a report on that when I water next. Peace y’all View attachment 773213
You know the game. Slap em up and then finesse em back in love with you. :cool: You'll have em poppin by next week. The room is looking good, what size is it?

Irietime

Irietime

Update, still up potting the clones and waiting for the others to show sex. Chances are there will be some males, in which case I’ll yank them and plug in the clones. Should be close to a full run after all. Stoked. Keep ya posted. Peace

Irietime

Irietime

Here’s the Deputy I put in the green house just before my hawaii trip, she’s starting to blow up. Never mind the plants behind it, they didn’t get watered and got fried. Oops! Those are the ones that haven’t showed sex yet. Lagging hard. I popped six more pmm, I’m trying to find a good girl or two to clone and keep rolling for a while. I’m gonna fill the whole room with it ASAP! It’s my favorite right now with good yield and killer OG smell.
DECD494F EC47 4819 B8DB 062461CB7FC0

Top Bottom