~Irish Eyes are Smiling,,,, but there looking kinda red and blurry**The St Patrick’s

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

I am not Irish but I was born in a small town down south called Savannah, on March 17th the go completely insane and color all the historic fountains and sell a few hundred thousand gallons of green beer. I always made it a habit of rolling up a huge number of joints and wandering deep into the crowds stoning the unsuspecting brick weed tokers with joints of Jacks Cleaner and Apollo-13. I havn’t been down to the celebration in almost 7 years but I will never forget the “Wearing of the Green”.
In tribute I ask you to join me in raising your bongs in toast and post up your best St Pats Greenery!

Don’t forget the green grits.

Tiny Bomb and Jacks Cleaner FMCD

Green20fountain
Riverstreet3
Stpatstreet1
Gasboytinyjcbubble
Gasboytinyjcbubble2
Gasboytinyjcbubble3
S

Subcool

Jack the Ripper

I am so impressed with the medicinal aspects of this strain. I get more comments from the seriously Ill that have gotten some relief from JTR that I would be blind not to recognize its benefits, too bad I can't say the same for the cup judges:icon_cookie:

PatsJTR
PatsJTR2
PatsJTR3
PatsJTR4
PatsJTR5
S

Subcool

Urkle

LOve this strain and I have to note that all over the PNW I taste samples people give me named this or that and everyone of em taste and look just like this clone from Shiskaberry to Strawberry cough. It came to me as Lavender and after lots of research I found out she was the famed super slow in veg Urkle.

Patsurk
Patsurk2
Patsurk3
Patsurk4
Patsjar
S

Subcool

Gasboy

I have been mentoring a young man for about the last year and he is absolutely the best student I have ever had in fact he may become better than me very fast as he has a nicer room than me. His garden will be featured in Cannabis Culture next month so make sure you check that out.

First off is Trainwreck X Trinity

The mother of Chernobyl

He was nice enough to donate the shake form 2 plants for a get together we had this weekend with some card holding friends.

This stuff is damned near lethal and you almost need oxygen after a few hits of the stuff some of the strongest reefer I have ever smoked and he does it up very well.

:cool0041:

Gasboywreck
Gasboywreck2
Gasboywreck3
Gasboywreck4
GasboywreckBubble
GasboywreckBubble2
GasboywreckBubble3
GasboywreckBubble4
GasboywreckBubble5
S

Subcool

Green Queen

No relation to Killer Queen or Space queen that I know of it reminds me somewhat of Romulan but it has to be the most savory weed I have ever seen. It smells like french onion soup with loads of garlic and spices or some type of beef stew heavily spiced just a trip to smell. The smoke is also unique in that it has a again savory quality that just overwhelms the senses.

Green Queen by Dioxide.

I hope you will join me in celebrating my favorite holiday on march 17th and celebrate with your Green of choice!

Sub

GasboygreenQ
GasboygreenQ2
GasboygreenQ3
GasboygreenQ4
GasboygreenQ5
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
great shots, as usual, subby!!! However......you didn't properly nickname Urkle.......the proper term is "the SLOWEST VEGGER EVER plant in my garden" hehehhehehehehehehehehehehe

and I thought bubba was slow....sheeesh
bf
:cool0041:

D

drpressure600

. . nice pics & tread suby, i like them a lot, so you off wit mzgirl on paddy's day for more ha ha, take care my friend . .

F

FastForward

Awesome Sub!!! Happy St Paddy's to you too. The TWxTrinity sounds amazing.... would love that to find its way into a bean and to the farm ;)

B

blue

Nice looking hash.. looks like some real soft goo.... As for the judges you dont pay enough

N

Nuglover

Yo Sub! Small world bro.Love your River Street pics.Got plenty myself...being from Tybee Island and all.

S

Subcool

haha I miss the days on 12th street and the corn dogs from the Sugar shack

N

Nuglover

haha I miss the days on 12th street and the corn dogs from the Sugar shack

I knew a few guys on 12th st, I lived on 13th st growin' up. Sugar Shack was the bomb! If you haven't been back in a while, you wouldn't even recognize the place. Wouldn't it be funny if we knew each other?

K

keyplay

Hey Subcool! Awesome thread, once again. I have to say your student is a very lucky man and I know he will pass it on in the same spirit you convey. The concept is awesome and simple. It also shows folks another side of who you are and what you do.
Thanks so much

40AmpstoFreedom

Very awesome thread! Just got back from Savannah got some military friends based there we usually drop off there and then head to SC and stay here:

http://www.rhetthouseinn.com/

fun fun! loving the bud shots I got your gear slated for june/july gonna be bud fest!

S

soda seeds

Great pics of subcool, and LOL'd at the part about stoning unsuspecting brick smokers; probably gave a few of the drunks the spins too I bet lol.:drunk

N

Nuglover

Great pics of subcool, and LOL'd at the part about stoning unsuspecting brick smokers; probably gave a few of the drunks the spins too I bet lol.:drunk

Chunkin' on the coblestones! That's funny as hell:)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice bud shots man. i am diggin that cleaner.

L

lurking_chap

great photo skill, feast eyes on them.solidly resinous buds. thanks Subcool
LC

Latest posts

Top Bottom