Iron labs bunk results

• Thread starter brd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordFader

LordFader

Iron Labs is legit I know Brent personally he is ultra smart and his heart is in it and no matter what the machine its self has a plus minus ratio arbor side has a testing machine that has a 5% plus or minus bottom line is I see it as another tool for us growers to perfect our craft

brd

brd

First off same cola sent in on different days. Not different plants that would just be dumb. The reason I test is two fold. First off eventually were going to be required to test if it's to be sold from a dispensary. But the main reason I do it is to learn. Things like best time to harvest or to help pick keepers and all kinds of other valuable things. I've sent in over thirty samples that's over $1500 all together and I have zero confidence in any of the tests. I'm not just whining because of low test results my average is about 18% and I've had three tests come back at over 26% then the same strain test at 15% a month later. Anyone know of other facilities in MI?

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

But the main reason I do it is to learn. Things like best time to harvest or to help pick keepers and all kinds of other valuable things. I've sent in over thirty samples that's over $1500 all together and I have zero confidence in any of the tests.

i got my first gc for the same reasons
now i have three
they may cost a few penny's but what the point of being a baller if you have no balls?
sounds like you should get your own gc
tests cost me less then a buck each

fwiw

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

A true baller walks with his balls and don't have to use his test results to show em, lol. Point is that if you need numbers to build and learn then funk bless, but I'm saying that I've been thumb'n for 20+ years and the finest results when one comes to learn the craft of knowing when to pull and how to dry/cure/store properly to get the finest smelling, tasting meds. What's the point of getting test done if you don't feel the difference. I use the Trics and how swollen the calyxes to guide me. I don't funk lil girls but mature women, hehehehe. I support all thumbers and their methods if the meds burn clean and give my senses a funk'n. Keep working and never stop learning, but remember that test results are just that if you never go and correct or improve your thumb skills, IMO. Stay thirsty my friends and keep climbing, funk on

brd

brd

Moisture content makes all the difference, first test will be wetter than one that has a cure, even a matter of days apart will have an affect.Wet weed has a higher % that degrades with a cure.
Thanks for that info. I have noticed on most of the samples I've had tested the moisture content is between 7% and 10% is that enough to make a big difference?

rawman

rawman

Iron labs is off. Look at their results from past years and make a graph in your head it shouldn't be hard to tell.

From the day they opened to 2014 their highest score was 27% and there was only 3-4 at 27% or closer. Average was 21-25%.

Since this year they've had at least 8 above 30%. Average is 24-28% thats a decent upswing.

So did everyone start growing better bud or did the testing change? I asked the old bud tester. He said this year they changed who does the test and he no longer does testing and whoever does new doing tests is for sure doing something but he couldn't say why they're higher.

I could also example a friend. His average score was 17-21%, he was a frequent tester being the disp did for him. This year every sample he's entered has been 21% or higher up to 26%!

Sad part about the 26% is it was trash. I tested deathstar for someone at team Death Star 2 years ago it tested 25.2% and it was that prime prime tasting dank deathstar. My other friends tested at 26% a point higher but was trash I didn't even smoke it.

Irons labs is bunk

symbiote420

symbiote420

High Times even spoke of how spiked the test scores were!

Thanks for that info. I have noticed on most of the samples I've had tested the moisture content is between 7% and 10% is that enough to make a big difference?

That's right about where you want it! The 1st Cup my bro entered he used a strain called Rawman's Diesel, it only tested a little over 12% and won the sativa category. I too have noticed the spike in test scores lately and even though most growers should've gotten better by now I don't think that's it!

LordFader

LordFader

So I was thinking these inconsistencies started about when iron labs moved from inside H2 hydro to there own location down the street not sure but moving those machines has gotta throw them off. Some of my favorite herb is a lemon diesel that tested at 14% so I know what you are saying Sym

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Iron labs is off. Look at their results from past years and make a graph in your head it shouldn't be hard to tell.

From the day they opened to 2014 their highest score was 27% and there was only 3-4 at 27% or closer. Average was 21-25%.

Since this year they've had at least 8 above 30%. Average is 24-28% thats a decent upswing.

So did everyone start growing better bud or did the testing change? I asked the old bud tester. He said this year they changed who does the test and he no longer does testing and whoever does new doing tests is for sure doing something but he couldn't say why they're higher.

I could also example a friend. His average score was 17-21%, he was a frequent tester being the disp did for him. This year every sample he's entered has been 21% or higher up to 26%!

Sad part about the 26% is it was trash. I tested deathstar for someone at team Death Star 2 years ago it tested 25.2% and it was that prime prime tasting dank deathstar. My other friends tested at 26% a point higher but was trash I didn't even smoke it.

Irons labs is bunk

Man I looked all over for a cut of the Real Death Star in the mitten, just kept coming up with Shit Clones that everyone and their brother called Death Star..:facepalm::blackeye:

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Man I looked all over for a cut of the Real Death Star in the mitten, just kept coming up with Shit Clones that everyone and their brother called Death Star..:facepalm::blackeye:
ive got the real death star no joke its rock hard stank ass funk and it grows very specific the bottom branches come out and up about 1/2---3/4 up to the top
pm me
i took some dry to the cup in mich and compaired it to the winning death star and it was night and day i dont even think thiers was real d star cause even when i fuck mine up its still stinky and good better than what won , i was offered 6-7 times to buy my whole jar when i showed it to peeps

Top Bottom