Irrigation Line Compatible Humates And Kelp

• Thread starter ethcan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ethcan

ethcan

Hey all.

Running Floraflex caps over coco.

I had issues with clogging running kelp and BioAg Cytoplus through the lines.

I'm looking for cost effective products, preferably dry (water soluble powders) to keep things as cheap as possible, to implement kelp and especially humic acid into my system without clogging my lines.

Thanks in advance!

4plant

4plant

Npk raw. Fully soluble but res needs to be bubbling aggressively when your using organics or they'll fall out of suspension

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Npk raw. Fully soluble but res needs to be bubbling aggressively when your using organics or they'll fall out of suspension
Why not just use any old humic powder? If it's humic acid powder, it's water soluble completely. Is there a specific reason to use theirs?

ethcan

ethcan

Why not just use any old humic powder? If it's humic acid powder, it's water soluble completely. Is there a specific reason to use theirs?

Can you suggest a product? Perhaps something from custom hydro? This product: https://customhydronutrients.com/soluble-humic-acid-four-pound-p-468.html claims to be "highly soluble" but that doesn't give me confident that it is completely soluble and will not fall out of solution in drippers.

Perhaps the solution is to feed only synthetics in my rez/lines, and hand water in organics regularly.

ethcan

ethcan

Just did some reading, and the NPK raw certainly sounds like a quality product. They claim it is built for hydroponic use. Will contact them and see if it is ideal for use with drip irrigation.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Just did some reading, and the NPK raw certainly sounds like a quality product. They claim it is built for hydroponic use. Will contact them and see if it is ideal for use with drip irrigation.
Yeah if it's treated in some way, it could be worth it. I'm gonna try to research about it a bit more. I'm pretty sick but hopefully i can get a reply by tomorrow morning about what the differences are. I've used cheap humic in dwc, but not small lines.

4plant

4plant

I guess not other than its application rates have been formulated for plants. Im Not sure if humic acid powder is the same?

4plant

4plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom