Irrigation problem. Helpful thoughts appreciated

• Thread starter Jerry_Va
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jerry_Va

Jerry_Va

Working on setting up irrigation for a few tents. I liked the way I set up my first one with the manifold in the center of the back of the 4x8 to keep my lines shorter and out of the way. Did the same to the second one but didn't really think it through. Originally planned on using a 10 gallon can cause that's what fit back there. I don't have much room around that tent and decided it would be better to do about 20' of 3/4 pipe from my my pump to manifold so my rez is more accessible. It's working fine, more than enough flow. What's bothering me is I'm only using about 1 to 1 1/4 gallons per feeding. So basically that translates to half of the feeding being stuck in the line for 3 or so hours getting no aeration and that's my issue. Nothing is glued yet so my current best plan to try and solve it is to move my 16' stretch of pipe across the wall up high, at the height it comes out of the back of the rez but make it run slightly uphill in hopes that that 16' stretch would run back into the tank once it stops. I've added a few pictures of how it's currently set up. Please excuse my mess and glued up floors lol. Anybody have any idea if that would work or any better ideas? Thanks.
Irrigation problem helpful thoughts appreciated
Irrigation problem helpful thoughts appreciated 2
Irrigation problem helpful thoughts appreciated 3
Irrigation problem helpful thoughts appreciated 4

Top Bottom