Irrometer Tensiometers

• Thread starter Savage Henry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

You could set up a drip system for less money (or maybe the same, depending on how elaborate you get).

I've been using a representative plant to decide when to irrigate the room as a whole. But that's with monocropping, more than one strain and you'd need one per zone.

NFTHC

NFTHC

Thanks to those who've added to this thread. Before reading I had no idea what an Irrometer or Tensiometer is and now I'm online looking at purchasing one. Like others I am super OCD and am always worried that I am watering too soon, too late, or that I am wasting nutrient solution.

If am understanding what has been said already after an irrigation cycle the Irrometer would be reading 0kPa and you've been discussing watering when it hits somewhere between 3-7kPa. Is the scale on the MLT proven to be problematic given you're trying to stay within single digit kPa and it reads from 0-40kPa?

NFTHC

NFTHC

You could set up a drip system for less money (or maybe the same, depending on how elaborate you get).

I've been using a representative plant to decide when to irrigate the room as a whole. But that's with monocropping, more than one strain and you'd need one per zone.

Greetings sir. Are you still on here? I am new to the forum. I wanted to view your profile so that maybe I could figure out how to PM you but it wouldn't let me.

Top Bottom