Is 0-50-30 Really Necessary?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

I have some very long veg plants. They got plenty of everything, sun, soil, nutrients.
So they all went 12 foot tall.

The same plant but in a 20 gallon pot flipped quick and swelled, however 5 foot tall only.
My MONSTERS have only just begun to stack so Im worried, although I have 40+ days until I harvest.
I can go all the way to November at times and they SWELL very much in the extra 2 weeks.

I use GH flora with Diamond nector and Earth juice catalyst and Floralishious plus at aggressive bloom 3-2-1 ratio. Then 3 mil of hydroplex at I hat 1100 PPM, (Almost perfect)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have some very long veg plants. They got plenty of everything, sun, soil, nutrients.
So they all went 12 foot tall.

The same plant but in a 20 gallon pot flipped quick and swelled, however 5 foot tall only.
My MONSTERS have only just begun to stack so Im worried, although I have 40+ days until I harvest.
I can go all the way to November at times and they SWELL very much in the extra 2 weeks.

I use GH flora with Diamond nector and Earth juice catalyst and Floralishious plus at aggressive bloom 3-2-1 ratio. Then 3 mil of hydroplex at I hat 1100 PPM, (Almost perfect)
Ya... i like monster bloom..if your plants dont finish outside then you pk was off or you had a freeze early in my case

The Humanure

The Humanure

I spoke to botanicare they said liquid is tbe same as the powdered sonic bloom so i staying with the liquid.

Top Bottom