Is 65 Day Strain Cet Cut On Day 65

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

if your strain that your growing is a 65 day strain, does that mean that the plant gets cut on day 65 (give and take a few days on the trich colors) but do i cut the plant day 65 or do i stop feeding it and begin 7, 10, etc day flush?

LI grows

LI grows

youre probably within the harvest window. Triches are cloudy Not growing much now or using much water. Another few days probably wouldnt hurt either if you want to flush do it now.

Bannacis

Bannacis

The days they say that they finish varies between breeders/growers. its more of a guide line.
so for a finish at 65 days, at least 10 days to 2 weeks before day 65 you flush.
there is usually a 2 week window for harvesting. so that make it from day 58-65-72. being closer to 58 when harvest will give you an more racier(hi) buzz, butt lighter on terpines. going closer to 72 days will have more sedative (stoney) buzz. and more terps and flavors.
check the colors of your trich heads with a loop (30x). more clear to cloudy...early. cloudy to more amber...later..

S

ssg1fpi

if your strain that your growing is a 65 day strain, does that mean that the plant gets cut on day 65 (give and take a few days on the trich colors) but do i cut the plant day 65 or do i stop feeding it and begin 7, 10, etc day flush?
If it's an auto, yes.
If it's a photo, no.
Kafka said:
Length of flowering is strain dependant, and even then you can't be sure that the seeds will do what they say on the pack. Any reputable breeder will give guidelines as to the length of time that the strain will take to mature. Most Indica dominant strains mature in 8 to 9 weeks as opposed to Sativas which can take anywhere from 13 or more. Try looking in the Strain Talk Forum or checking other users diaries for a rough idea.

As cannabis matures; the flowers - 'calyxes' - swell and grow. Pistils wither and brown but are overtaken by new growth which in turn does the same. Peak maturity is reached when about 90% of the plant calyxes are fully swollen as well as over 80%-90% of the plants pistils being browned with little in the way of new growth.

Top Bottom