Is 66 to 66 to 68 degress a good temp to keep my flowering room while the lights on

• Thread starter tyrese wilson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Density is usually associated with the strain you choose... 66-68 is too cold for a day time high. Assuming you are not CO2 enriching... Shoot for 76-78 for a high. 66-68 would be okay for a low temp.

T

tyrese wilson

See the thing is I'm running my system under ground I'm using indica plants like orange kush cherry kush

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Indicas are the dense ones so you should be good...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Density is usually associated with the strain you choose... 66-68 is too cold for a day time high. Assuming you are not CO2 enriching... Shoot for 76-78 for a high. 66-68 would be okay for a low temp.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I won't to have nice dense tight. Bud
No way, not even if you're growing the densest of indica-types. Temperatures that are too cool will bring a great plant to the same poor performance as temperatures that are too high. I speak from experience here.

Mid-70s is the sweet spot.

W

willy led wonka

i agree on the mid 70s during the daytime and mid 60s at night. Density is relative to the strains genetic make up. Grower skill also plays a major part in the success or failure of the strain. I would add heat,,JMO to bring your daytime temps up.....or you can just add more lights to heat the room if electrical consumption isnt an issue.

bobby

bobby

Unless you have a strain that is already dense, it will take you years to learn how to make any bud dense. Make it easy. Run 78 degrees day and night.

Top Bottom