Is An Electronic Dab Nail Worth The Extra Cost?

• Thread starter Kaskadian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaskadian

Kaskadian

Hey guys & gals,

I wanted to hear some feedback from you fine folks about using electronic dab nail. Maybe this isn't the correct term for them (sorry I'm not as involved in concentrates as many of you fine folks), so please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm mainly interested because my wife prefers to use concentrates almost exclusively when she doesn't consume edibles; my wife doesn't care much for smoking flowers. Regardless of whether we're smoking out of various glass pieces, paper/blunt, etc; she doesn't seem to enjoy it. My wife said she likes knowing that 1-2 dabs kills off her migraines/insomnia. Normally if she gets her migraines, she will consume an edible early in the day, but naturally she doesn't really want to consume edibles before bed, or have to wait an 45 mins+ for her medicine to kick in when insomnia strikes and she needs to get up for work in the morning.

For a long time, I've been used to using a standard titanium nail + torch method for consuming concentrates. It may sound ridiculous, but my wife is afraid to use the torch because she's worried she will either burn herself or burn down our place. A good friend of mine up in Washington swears by his electronic nail, and has suggested I pick one up for my wife. He says it's heated more evenly, its more efficient, etc. I realize that much of this is personal preference, but I was hoping to hear from some of you concentrate cannaisseurs as to how (if at all) an electronic rig as effected your dabbing experience.

Part of the reason I love our community here is because I can ask you more knowledgeable folks for advice in areas where I have very little knowledge.

Thanks guys,
Kas

Calixylon

Calixylon

I've never used a enail other than at a booth but they rock, if I used concentrates enough I'd buy one. The low temp dabs are possible because the nail dosent drop temp at cool temps like 650 700. If your wife's worried about burns the enail is still gonna burn you though, but no flames is def safer. You can find cheaper ones now to, I'd look into, or go find one to try out before you commit

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I didn't really get into dabbing until a friend recently gifted me one of the enails he develops. The convenience and temperature consistency was enough to make me believe in the lasting presence of BHO in the cannabis marketplace.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I've never used a enail other than at a booth but they rock, if I used concentrates enough I'd buy one. The low temp dabs are possible because the nail dosent drop temp at cool temps like 650 700. If your wife's worried about burns the enail is still gonna burn you though, but no flames is def safer. You can find cheaper ones now to, I'd look into, or go find one to try out before you commit

Thanks a lot for the feedback bro. Personally, the nail + torch works well for me, but I don't smoke concentrates much at all. I'll have to test a few of them out to see which one is simple to use & works well. My wife uses more concentrates than anything now a days, so I suppose it's worth looking into if they work well. More than anything, I think it's the flames that my wife is cared of. I say this with respect, but my wife is clumsy as all hell haha! We're getting ready to move back out to Oregon (I'm back and forth until the move is final), so I may have to check out a few of the local dispensaries and see what's available.

I didn't really get into dabbing until a friend recently gifted me one of the enails he develops. The convenience and temperature consistency was enough to make me believe in the lasting presence of BHO in the cannabis marketplace.

Thanks for the feedback bro, it's good to hear it makes a difference. So far it sounds like it sounds like it's definitely worth the investment for those that use concentrates often.

Thanks again guys, it's much appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom