Is AN Monkey Juice being discontiued?

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Morning farmers, one more question to ask you coco experts!
I am thinking of trying AN Monkey Juice Grow and Bloom for my base nutes in my coco grow (2 waterfarms). I have seen threads on other forums saying that AN is going to discontinue Monkey Juice. Anyone heard of the product that will replace it? Just curious, as I am going to make my decision in a couple of days. Thanks for any info, guys and gals!! potluvr

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I still have a bunch piled up here at the farm....

My guess is that it didn't do what they wanted and their other base nutes actually work better in coco than their coco specific formula..

Tex

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks for the heads up, TK!!

I am using Dutch Masters Gold in my unmodified waterfarms, with the exception of my autos in my smaller tent, they are getting GH Flora lucas formula.
Would you stay with all DM base nutes all 4 waterfarms, or should I get a more of the GH Micro and Bloom. Or try another brand? Thanks for the fast reply, bro!! potluvr

G

Ganjalover

Its the Sweet Leaf thats being discontinued, theyre combining it with carboload and calling it Bud Candy

L

lonewolf99

Yes, Monkey Juice is being discontinued due to the huge volume of complaints and returns, there is a long thread about it at I See Fag.

F

FastForward

Its the Sweet Leaf thats being discontinued, theyre combining it with carboload and calling it Bud Candy

Interesting...am using both carbo and sweet leaf on this run....depends whether they charge 15 quid for it or 30....although knowing AN they'll prolly charge 40....

L

lonewolf99

Get some molasses instead, much cheaper and works just as well.

Jar of Molasses
buffbuds

buffbuds

AN is re-releasing a coco specific line of nutrients, with their ph and ppm perfect tech, and adding H-1 and F-1 as well as wet betty and B-52 to the nutrients, they are calling it Komodo Coco nutrient. I am switching from the advanced line to Pure blend pro though, cause the dispensaries will pay full organic price for it... we'll see if I switch back to advanced sometime though... probably will.

A

aceflicker

I agree... Old school molasses or new school Agave nectar...Carbs

Top Bottom