Is anybody running delicious seeds

• Thread starter LuckyLuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LuckyLuck

LuckyLuck

Is anybody running delicious seeds gear?
Im thinking on running golosa does anybody have experience with it?

Bitters420

Bitters420

Is anybody running delicious seeds gear?
Im thinking on running golosa does anybody have experience with it?

I can't tell you about Golosa, but I have in veg, 3 Fruity Chronic Juice and 1 Northern Lights Blue. Had to chop one of my FCJ last month in week 6 of bloom due to PM outbreak from temperature swing. It was looking and smelling great, up to that point. Pretty easy feeders so far. I am running in Great Lakes Water Only soil with 30% #4 perlite added. Only had to add Si and CaliMagic so far.
Probably going to start a grow diary on here for those strains.

Bitters420

Bitters420

This is my Fruity Chronic Juice a few days before the PM showed up. 3 days later, I had over 20 spots of PM and was crawling into the buds.

20201217 111514
GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

I’m running a Sugar Black Rose from Delicious seeds.
It was a freebie from The Attitude.

it’s only about a week old, though

LuckyLuck

LuckyLuck

Buds look really good so they are prone to pm. Did you have problems with temp and rh entire flower or ?
Im gonna give them a shot and purple punch from barney...

LuckyLuck

LuckyLuck

I’m running a Sugar Black Rose from Delicious seeds.
It was a freebie from The Attitude.

it’s only about a week old, though

I was thinking of running eleven roses, which is cross with sugar black rose x appalachian kush male.
They say its better version of sbr. But saw online on 3-4 posts that people had hermie issues with eleven roses so im staying back with that strain.

Bitters420

Bitters420

Buds look really good so they are prone to pm. Did you have problems with temp and rh entire flower or ?
Im gonna give them a shot and purple punch from barney...

Well, my bloom room was not perfect with temps and add to it that I live in a house built in the 1870's in Michigan, does not help anything with keeping temp warm in winter. Even with switching from a 600w hps to a 1000w, I had a bigger swing in temps this year for some reason and got PM 3 cycles in a row, after cleaning every surface multiple times.
I took down the wall I built for separate bloom room and now in tents with LED.

Bitters420

Bitters420

Every plant I had in bloom, 4 per cycle, got the PM. All different genetics.

GimpDaddy

GimpDaddy

I was thinking of running eleven roses, which is cross with sugar black rose x appalachian kush male.
They say its better version of sbr. But saw online on 3-4 posts that people had hermie issues with eleven roses so im staying back with that strain.
Thanks for the heads up. I will watch closely for PM and signs of hermaphroditism when it gets bigger.

Top Bottom