Is anyone familiar with these?

• Thread starter Progshim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Progshim

Progshim

I got these online, supposed to keep humidity level consistent in a container. But do they absorb moisture if the buds are too moist? Do they release moisture if the buds are too dry? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Humidpacksjpg

Ph 007

Ph 007

It's ment to be 2 way, its ment to keep a steady 62% Humisyu in you4 box that your buds in,

If the bud was pretty wet then it want work, you can get tinny black themro metre on Amazon about the side of a match box , if you put that themro and that pack yiu have in a box you can see use the themrometre to see what the Humidity in the box is,, also you need to use the side pack for the amount of weed you have in the tub, is should say on the packet how many oz or grams that pack will do

TSD

TSD

Yup, love em. Perfect for keeping your cured bud in storages a d for keeping your weed at the perfect humidity, especially if you use a vaporizer, I alwayshave one in my head jar alongwitha meter. They are for keeping you at a consistent level, they won't do much for super dry or super wet bud... unless you use a ton maybe... make sure to keep them sealed in that bag... they dry out quick.

Madbud

Madbud

I’ve used them. I remember them coming with a pink paper circle that turned blue when they were no longer usable.

TSD

TSD

My cheap ass puts them in a Mason jar with a shot glass of water till they rehydrate 🤣

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I use hydro stones and distilled water to get it to 62. Throw a couple of the thermometer hygrometer Things in a Half gallon mason jar. Seal it up and put it in the dark and it seems to stay close for weeks if not months.Don’t know how accurate the hygrometers are but it seems to work. I think they were 10 for 25 bucks. And you can change the batteries.

Top Bottom