• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Anyone using athena pro line nurtients?

I have some questions. Been hard locating anyone lol

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

I have been using for about a year and a half. Probably switching away from it.

What your issue with it? I just went to the pro line and am having issues from clone when i transplanted. Lol

Anthem

Anthem

What your issue with it? I just went to the pro line and am having issues from clone when i transplanted. Lol
Plants are pretty temperamental with Athena. The first problem is the Veg and Bloom are very hydroscopic. If you are having problems with veg or bloom clumping together. They have absorbed a lot of water out of the air. This is one of the big problems I have ran into. The best I can figure is to mix in your Core per the weight scale and then mix in the veg or bloom to the total EC desired. Most every time I see an issue it looks like Calcium about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the plant.
Your stall could be caused by incorrect NPK amounts because of the hydroscopic affect.
There is not much information out there about the stuff and it is getting pushed pretty hard by the hydro stores presently. In the time I have been using the stuff I have seen several manufacturing changes to the stuff. There are others out there about 1/3 the cost of the proline. You just have to figure out which one you want to use. Masterblend,, mega crop to name a couple. If you really start digging into Athena Proline is nothing special based on the numbers.

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

Yes thats what i noriced that i been having to add more ml per gallon to get close to the ec they stated 3ec. Nor sure whqt to do

C

Clase

I'm about to pick up the blended line from local store...don't have any previous hands on experience with it though. I was told from Mike of exotic genetix to use the blended line....he said it's much easier to use.

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

I'm about to pick up the blended line from local store...don't have any previous hands on experience with it though. I was told from Mike of exotic genetix to use the blended line....he said it's much easier to use.

To expensive when running a very large room. Night move over to jacks line

Top Bottom